rachelsonoma

Good news from California

11 posts in this topic

I am a member of the Erotic Service Providers' Union. Our case was heard in court on Thurs. Oct. 19, 2017. The judges indicated that they are willing to consider striking down anti-prostitution laws in California, for many reasons. One reason is that anti-gay laws have been struck down, because whatever happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors is not the government's business. Please read the article and send it to anyone you can. This is happening

Article from fortune.com

if they legalize it then i wonder how many ladies will get hit with not reporting taxes?

Good news!  I hope they don't over-regulate.  Calif is notorious for that.   Hopefully, this will come to Colorado next.  

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

Good news!  I hope they don't over-regulate.  Calif is notorious for that.   Hopefully, this will come to Colorado next.  

I wish it worked that way. ESPLERP has been working hard at this for a long time now. It's thousands of hours and dollars worth of work. Colorado doesn't have that strong of an activist presence. Lots of wishful thinking but no serious work being done. If people really want to see a change we have to be that change. The efforts can only come from the inside and that's us! 

of course, taxes is their main purpose... 

Ladies, regardless, make sure your matters with uncle Sam are always correct. 

They would want also for ladies to register and Im wondering.... How many would actually register. I don't feel comfortable at all with someone google Veronica and finding my RL name. 

Not, 

22 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Legalization and Regulation are Siamese Twins.

Yes, but decriminalization is another tactic. Take laws off the books w/o replacing them. But LE needs to justify their existence and some fruit hangs lower than others.