Chucksteruhhh77

creampie

34 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

German sweet chocolate cream pie.  Ooooooooh yeah!

Image result for cream pies

And if you wanna know how to make it

https://www.mealplanningmagic.com/german-sweet-chocolate-cream-pie-sundaysupper/

Now if a lady offers THIS cream pie, I am there!!

I would add cream cheese and sour cream. Also instead of refine sugar I would use raw honey and coconut flour. Cornstarch is 👌 I just have not used it much lately with baking. Walnut crust with fruit 

Gr8owl...forgive me. I am always pulling recipes a part. Rewrite them my style. ❤❤

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Yes, once I went for FBSM, and I was SO looking forward to the flip.... then, she finally said "ok, it's time", and over I flipped, only to receive a cream pie right in the face!!

We laughed and laughed, I paid her triple for the great laugh, didn't even get off and left happy.  What a great marketing strategy!!!

Must have been a damned good pie! 

And what did your little guy have to say to you on the way out the door?  Mine would be bitching all the way home, I'd probably have to beat him just to get him to relax and quiet down.

15 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Must have been a damned good pie! 

And what did your little guy have to say to you on the way out the door?  Mine would be bitching all the way home, I'd probably have to beat him just to get him to relax and quiet down.

Oh that reminds me... years back, driving a truck.  Look over, and some guy was whacking it while driving down I-95 in Maryland.