Chucksteruhhh77

creampie

34 posts in this topic

Hey, let's give Chuckster a warm welcome - he seems like the intelligent, well-spoken kind of fella that will be making lots of really insightful contributions.  But, Chuckster, don't get all wrapped up in the hooker-john forum you just discovered and forget that you need to do all of your homework, otherwise you will never graduate from Middle School. B)

43 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

dont know if the poster is a man or woman? mans handle with a female picture

The profile says Male

5 hours ago, Chucksteruhhh77 said:

Who likes getting a nice cream pie during an FBSM or where ever?  

Are you fucking serious? Get the hell off the board!

This is a perfect example of what pisses ladies off!

Oh, c'mon everybody! It's the Chuckster!! Younger brother of the Gregster, the guy off of Cruel Intentions who allegedly has a "mouth like a Hoover".. IMG_6049.PNG

Edited by outlaw1

Come on, he's not a troll, he's a juvenile.  For gosh sakes, look at the title to the thread and his OP - this kid has never seen an actual grown-up woman naked, much less know what he is talking about.  This is the modern day equivalent of sneaking your dad's Penthouse into the bathroom, except that you get to provoke reactions from the pictures.

Edited by BadBoy

9 hours ago, Chucksteruhhh77 said:

Took 16 months to come up with this for a first post?  Or just taking another handle out for a trolling spin?

It's getting close to Halloween...the trolls are doming out.

19 hours ago, Chucksteruhhh77 said:

How do you get a cream pie during a full body sensual massage? 

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

Maybe if you have Peter North level intensity combined with excellent aim?

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

I just stop by the bakery first. But truth be told, I'd rather have a nice, juicy peach... pie.

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Maybe he's from Texas idk 😐 

20 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Been waiting for this...How to Catch a Troll:

pqKxnUh.jpg

Don't feed the trolls...it only encourages them to come back again and again

I'd enjoy maybe a Boston Cream or Coconut Cream pie during a FBSM... Banana Cream would do in a pinch.  Do I have to bring one, or should I arrange with the yl to provide one? 

Anyone near a Marie Callenders?

OK, this thread started with the title "Cummin in a Girl," which was my tip off that the OP was pretty young.  Now it reads "Creampie."  How do you change a title?  Can an OP change the title of his/her thread, or do the mods do it?  There have been a few times I wish I had picked a better title for a thread I started, but I guess I thought that it was fixed in stone.  Any input is appreciated.

Edited by Kaduk
The title has been changed so as to not allude to a time prior to Adulthood...

On 10/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, Chucksteruhhh77 said:

It can be really hard for a new guy such as yourself to get the kind of attention here that they deserve. I have taken the liberty of putting together a list of topics for you to start that should accomplish your goal.

1) What is the standard discount ladies give to guys with really big johnsons?

2) I especially like some of the girls pictures and don't want to ruin my chances booking a shallow "client" session. Which girls are the best ones to date?

3) Text, phone call, or e-mail.....Which is the best way to ask your provider to eat meat loaf the night before your BB Greek session?

4) When a provider advertises that she has a bi friend, why do I have to pay her too since she is "into it?"

5) Could someone please let me know which ladies are actually fatter and older than their pictures. Thanks!

6) Which ladies let me stay all night at the same rate when I book an hour after midnight?

7) Who are the best providers that let you run a tab?

8) Although I realize, providers try to be friendly and break the ice with conversation, that's not why I am there. Who are the best mute providers?

9) Would someone please let me know which providers DO NOT up-charge for BBFS?

10) I know not all ladies offer incall. How much less does it cost for FS in the back of my Dodge in a nice parking garage?

9 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

It can be really hard for a new guy such as yourself to get the kind of attention here that they deserve. I have taken the liberty of putting together a list of topics for you to start that should accomplish your goal.

2) I especially like some of the girls pictures and don't want to ruin my chances booking a shallow "client" session. Which girls are the best ones to date?

3) Text, phone call, or e-mail.....Which is the best way to ask your provider to eat meat loaf the night before your BB Greek session?

4) When a provider advertises that she has a bi friend, why do I have to pay her too since she is "into it?"

5) Could someone please let me know which ladies are actually fatter and older than their pictures. Thanks!

6) Which ladies let me stay all night at the same rate when I book an hour after midnight?

7) Who are the best providers that let you run a tab?

8) Although I realize, providers try to be friendly and break the ice with conversation, that's not why I am there. Who are the best mute providers?

9) Would someone please let me know which providers DO NOT up-charge for BBFS?

10) I know not all ladies offer incall. How much less does it cost for FS in the back of my Dodge in a nice parking garage?

STOP!!!.....Yer killin' me!........  lol

1)  No upcharge for BBFS

2) ALL...if you are equipped for 1)

3) ewwww

4) she won't be bi if you're equipped for 1)

5) all of them

6) depends.  You equipped for 1)?

7) see 6)

8) mute providers just talk with their hands. If you can get your dick in there, you'll get your first MSOG while they're saying hello.

9) see 6)

10) see 6)

KIDDING!!!!   I KID!!!

Edited by Yorick

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

This would be an entertaining thread but I'm not sure there is a jungle deep enough for him to hide in. :D

3 minutes ago, boink36 said:

This would be an entertaining thread but I'm not sure there is a jungle deep enough for him to hide in. :D

Why does The Kingston Trio keep drifting in:

Running like a god through the Everglades ...

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

Why does the Kingston Trio keep drifting through my mind?

Because, like me, you're OLD.

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Because, like me, you're OLD.

You're as young as you feel....and trust me, I feel young ones as often as I can.