Denver1

Has anyone seen either one?

8 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of these types of posts on BP lately.   They have TGTBT photos, very vague descriptions which are arranged like a list, and a link to either instagram, facebook, or twitter that are suspicious looking.   I have come to the conclusion that all the ads that follow that general pattern are fake or scams.   Possibly they are intended to get more follows or likes which in some way boost their income.  Also, they may be mining the followers' accounts for email and other personal information to sell or use.  I've seen a few (very few) ads on TOB that seem to follow the same pattern.  

I advise caution.   

I have noticed the same. Last week, this duo appeared, and I was curious about the redhead:

http://colorado.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gεn-lεmαηs-cho-cε-on-dos-and-youll-b-addicted/46423132

Wendy @ 720-899-7867 and call Mia @ 505-365-9226

When I texted Wendy to let her know that she was revealing her real-life identity in her Instagram link, she simply responded "Thank you", and kept on posting the same indiscrete link.

If blowing her cover is okay, then I suspect that they are either working a scam, phishing, or LE

Could be wrong.

I've noticed a similar pattern on BP here in the Springs. 

Melanie at least certainly gets around, with lots of pics but all clearly the same lady and don't get hits with image searches.  Lots of places, but not hundreds of miles apart same day etc.  Same phone and name wherever. As to patterns in ads .......... most of hers are totally different from the linked ones.  Could go either way, but if traveling scammers they cover red flags well and know how to look like traveling legit.  Anybody establish that TOFTT fund yet??

http://www.sinfulreviews.com/reviews-for-424-319-5062#reviews

No idea about the site I am linking or the reviews - but it is sure looking very handy for finding ad histories.

On 10/23/2017 at 1:01 PM, CountryGentleman said:

I've seen a lot of these types of posts on BP lately.   They have TGTBT photos, very vague descriptions which are arranged like a list, and a link to either instagram, facebook, or twitter that are suspicious looking.   I have come to the conclusion that all the ads that follow that general pattern are fake or scams.   Possibly they are intended to get more follows or likes which in some way boost their income.  Also, they may be mining the followers' accounts for email and other personal information to sell or use.  I've seen a few (very few) ads on TOB that seem to follow the same pattern.  

I advise caution.   

Just an FYI. BP ads are now limited to 140 characters and social media links are obligatory. All ads look a little suspicious these days. You also can't mine any info from SM that the user hasn't provided. I cannot see all the email addresses of my Twitter followers. 

Not saying these two are legit but BP has bizarre rules and it makes for some really weird ads. 

Thanks for the info!  BP ads have been looking odd lately.  One more reason I stick mostly to TOB.