Halloween

30 posts in this topic

Who's dressing up for Halloween? I'm going as one of two people. I can't make up my mind either Monica Lewinsky or Wonder Woman. 

Trying to decide what Halloween Partys to go to. Strip clubs, swing clubs, adult industry private partys or fetish balls. Decisions,decisions...

I remember a couple epic parties that were held with providers and clients.  One was at a Chinese theatre, and was Halloween, one was at a now gone motel at Bellview& Quebec .

10 hours ago, mustang said:

I remember a couple epic parties that were held with providers and clients.  One was at a Chinese theatre, and was Halloween, one was at a now gone motel at Bellview& Quebec .

The Oyster had some epic parties for the readers and the advertisers way back in the day. Went to the legendary grotto one time,and a lot of industry parties in LA. Thanks for the memory,pretty sure I was at two provider and clients parties in the last decade,but not at those two locations. One was downtown and another was in North Denver

Still haven't decided on this years..

Yes....and lucky people in Colorado Springs will see me. First, I will spend some time wearing  full head zombie mask with moveable jaw. You will find me kneeling at intersections eating the neck of a severed head ( another full head mask, stuffed with a red blanket with lots of red licorice strands sticking out that I will be eating.) Then, I shall switch it up to my all black outfit including black leather gloves, clunky black boots, and black hood that blacks out my face. I will then walk the streets among the trick or treaters, dragging one foot, and using an Ice Axe as walking stick that I pound with each step. Although I will sometimes stop and watch people menacingly, I never utter a sound or word, no matter who says or asks me anything.

Edited by Admiral C
fat fingers

I was just gonna Pass out candy but Found out My  Euro Family is Super into Halloween, they got costumes :( so Im gonna put my big girl undies on and take them to The Haunted Houses and To a downtown Pub Party. 

17 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Yes....and lucky people in Colorado Springs will see me. First, I will spend some time wearing  full head zombie mask with moveable jaw. You will find me kneeling at intersections eating the neck of a severed head ( another full head mask, stuffed with a red blanket with lots of red licorice strands sticking out that I will be eating.) Then, I shall switch it up to my all black outfit including black leather gloves, clunky black boots, and black hood that blacks out my face. I will then walk the streets among the trick or treaters, dragging one foot, and using an Ice Axe as walking stick that I pound with each step. Although I will sometimes stop and watch people menacingly, I never utter a sound or word, no matter who says or asks me anything.

That's pretty cool.  So are you going to do something different for Halloween or just go out as normal?

1 minute ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That's pretty cool.  So are you going to do something different for Halloween or just go out as normal?

Thats my usual and plan to stick with it. I even make adults with kids nervous.....I COULD be anyone under that black, and have that ice axe. They tend to make a comment or joke, then get nervous as hell when I don't reply.  When I'm the head-eating zombie...cars drive by and people honk, yell...scream....yell "eeew!"...etc.

I'm going to be a zebra! I'm super pumped about this costume. 

4 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Take pictures please!!!!

Honestly, I'd get a kick out of seeing you all dressed up! It would be awesome fun to see tons of Halloween pictures!  

I have two costumes this year: the family friendly one to take my little one trick-or-treat around in, and it is a very silly character that matches the younger ones costume, and then I am going to a concert Halloween night and dressing in a gothic, slutty dress with spiders all over it that I can't wait to get into.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I get into Halloween as well.  I am going as a King Bee.  Great costume with a long stinger!   I can only dream.

Holloween Thanksgiving Christmas are my favorite holidays of the year. 

Me and the SO got a couples costume of old 1800’s ghosts. Tattered clothes in light gray and white. Top hat, and tuxedo,long hair wig for him and big hat and dress with a parasol for me. White makeup...we look dead. But the fun part is the baby powder we put all over so when someone pats us on the back it’s “dusty”. I fount a makeup tutorial and had a dry run this weekend, super fun! Some friends are getting married this weekend and it’s a costume party as well, so that’s the plan. 

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Lmao! That’s awesome!

Being in the 'burbs, there's party galore, but not of the adult kind.  As for ghosts go ...

everytime-you-yawn-a-ghost-puts-hisdicki

I am always Milton! At least in my office I am! My stapler has been missing now for several days from desk. Gonna start taking my stuff home with me! My clients never take from me! It is the office job where I deal with such issues!!!!

On 10/23/2017 at 4:32 PM, SultryKitten said:

I have two costumes this year: the family friendly one to take my little one trick-or-treat around in, and it is a very silly character that matches the younger ones costume, and then I am going to a concert Halloween night and dressing in a gothic, slutty dress with spiders all over it that I can't wait to get into.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Here's hoping you have a great time.  (and post a few pictures!!)  :wub::P

On 10/24/2017 at 10:44 AM, crazyb said:

Nikki, are you wearing the messy dress? handing out cigars?   LOL

I'm seriously considering it. It just a sloppy cum stain! 

I LOVE all the answers on here! AWESOME!!!

Me?

I love all the kiddos and the joy that they bring on the Holiday that I love the most!

I for one will be standing by my front door and giving out treats to all the precious ghouls and goblins that DARE come by my place! It's always so scary!

God bless them all!     LOL!

Happy Halloween everyone! 

10 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I'm seriously considering it. It just a sloppy cum stain! 

Random person saying to Nikki:  Oh wow, I love your Lewinsky outfit!  How did you get the cum stain to look so real?!?

Im dressing up as pretty woman... hahaha only if my friends would know the truth hahahaha 

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Can't decide which one of my outfits I should wear.

Image result for pimp pictures images

Oh, go for the chartreuse.  It's so YOU 😜

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh, go for the chartreuse.  It's so YOU 😜

Ohhh has a that green/yellow speaks loudly enough!💚💚💛💛

One winter, it was cold and I didn't want to be so I got me some of those red long johns, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat with a bandana to wear. I carried around a fake gun in a holster, canteen, a rope, and then painted a beard. I made sure that the back part was undone, and I padded the butt area which then was covered by a fake butt so it was hanging out. LOL! I had so much fun with that costume!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard