Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackthorn

Marie punch card?

15 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed that in the ads there seems to be a lot Maries?

You have: Aspen Marie, Stacey Marie, Misscorrinemarie, Native Marie, Nicolette Marie, and Bella Marie.

I was just wondering if there is a special punch we can get so when we finish seeing all the Maries that we can get some sort of Prize?

P.S. If I left out any other Maries you have my sincere apology!

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

it appears the name lexus has fallen out of favor.....:cool:

Funny, the other day I asked a provider what her real name was and she said Lexus.

I'm still waiting for someone to rip-off the Bond James Bond franchise and advertise as "Pussy Galore".

47 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I'm still waiting for someone to rip-off the Bond James Bond franchise and advertise as "Pussy Galore".

Lol Names already taken :(

54 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Back in the day I remember a local YL named Octapussy 😲

Hi, Gina 😜

On 10/23/2017 at 10:06 AM, Admiral C said:

You don't know who Pussy Galore is? Chrissy is correct..... taken..    hahaha

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

You don't know who Pussy Galore is? Chrissy is correct..... taken..    hahaha

That's quite interesting. As the O.P pointed out, there is almost a "punch card" quality to the parade of Marie's locally.........Yet after research, I could only turn up one Pussy Galore out of Austin. I wonder what makes one name worthy of endless copies, yet the other conveys a nearly national exclusivity.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

That's quite interesting. As the O.P pointed out, there is almost a "punch card" quality to the parade of Marie's locally.........Yet after research, I could only turn up one Pussy Galore out of Austin. I wonder what makes one name worthy of endless copies, yet the other conveys a nearly national exclusivity.

Pussy Galore + Austin + Powers = Alotta Fagina ...:cool:

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

. I wonder what makes one name worthy of endless copies, yet the other conveys a nearly national exclusivity.

I've lost count on the number of  ladies called  Taylor Made   (and Taylor Maid ) I've met over the decades. First one was a busty blonde from Aurora that made her video debut in "Deep Throat:The Quest Begins."  Ditto the name Ashley Nicole.

Only met one Hyapatia Lee. :)

The smart girls google up to see if the stage name they want is already taken. Then trademark their choice.

Now we have Meganmarie. The more the merrier!

Edited by JH Holliday

It is a common name after all! Also it sound virgin like lol and possibly Spanish. always a favorit

Hi all, I've decided to change my name to DecafMarie. Better late to the party than never!