Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

Thank you. I'm on a roll

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thank you.  The last 5 ASPs I've seen have been everything I wanted and desired.  Each lady was fun, positive and engaging.  They all made me feel like they really enjoyed their time as well.  I feel like I'm on a good roll with these beautiful ladies.  I just wanted to give a shot out to you on the TOB.  Hope your having the success I'm having.

Glad things are going well for you! I hope it continues! :)

Ya know, despite all the carping and whining on the board, I think that is the way it generally goes - at least it does for me.  Recently a young lady asked me if I had any really bad experiences, and I had to say, "no, not really."  She replied, "me neither."  Between us, I am sure that we have at least 1,000 encounters (maybe a lot more, I didn't ask her). I think the consensual acts between consenting adults that take place around the city are usually, and overwhelmingly, just a pure fuckin' blast.  Glad you are batting 1,000, keep stepping into the box (pun intentional). B)

In meeting over 40 providers, the worst experience I've had during a session was an unexpected 3G. Even that was pretty good.  That's 1 so-so and the rest, all great.

For the most part, the review system set up here and at other sites really does do a good job if you use it correctly.  (I have seen certain patterns in reviews that tend to steer me away from some ladies.)   So in addition to thanking all the beautiful sexy ladies I've seen, I want to thank my fellow reviewers.

In over 40 YEARS hobbying, I've encountered most scams at least once. I've not been assaulted, but I have been threatened, by 'management'. The only time I've ever contracted anything (35 years ago) was from a civilian. I will say that the advent of review systems, like TOB, have improved the overall quality of my experiences. 

10 hours ago, Yorick said:

In meeting over 40 providers, the worst experience I've had during a session was an unexpected 3G. Even that was pretty good.  That's 1 so-so and the rest, all great.

For the most part, the review system set up here and at other sites really does do a good job if you use it correctly.  (I have seen certain patterns in reviews that tend to steer me away from some ladies.)   So in addition to thanking all the beautiful sexy ladies I've seen, I want to thank my fellow reviewers.

Your experiences almost perfectly match mine, with the exception of a very few NCNS experiences, and seeing fewer women (only about a dozen). But 4 of them have been truly phenomenal and the sessions  will be special memories of mine virtually forever.

I think and hope that the bad experiences I read about are very much the exception and consistently great experiences are the rule, mostly because there are few threads that are about nothing but the awesome, sweet [(in all ways ;) *grunt*] and caring ladies in both the Springs and Denver. If only I'd started the hobby years earlier!

Edited by shane
Clarify