Kaos

Sex On Demand

31 posts in this topic

A question for the providers, but first allow me to voice my assumptions, thoughts and actions.

I assume most if not all providers appreciate and prefer pre-booking.  It allows sufficient time for preparations and schedules to be made.

As for myself, I'm horny when I'm horny.  Although I have pre-booked in the past and will likely do so in the future, more often than not when I feel the itch I go straight to the provider advertisements to see who might be available.  I'll contact a provider to see if she is available within a short time frame.  For discussion purposes, let's define a  "short time frame" to mean the time initial contact is attempted to requested session start as four hours or less.  I do check the wording on the profile/advertisement of the young lady I'm contacting to make sure she is not a "no same day appointments" gal.

My question to you is, do you consider this behavior disrespectful or rude?  A pain in the ass?  I have generally had pretty good success with this technique (over 80% booking completion) so I'm guessing it's not unwelcome.  How do you feel about it?

1 hour ago, Kaos said:

A question for the providers, but first allow me to voice my assumptions, thoughts and actions.

I assume most if not all providers appreciate and prefer pre-booking.  It allows sufficient time for preparations and schedules to be made.

As for myself, I'm horny when I'm horny.  Although I have pre-booked in the past and will likely do so in the future, more often than not when I feel the itch I go straight to the provider advertisements to see who might be available.  I'll contact a provider to see if she is available within a short time frame.  For discussion purposes, let's define a  "short time frame" to mean the time initial contact is attempted to requested session start as four hours or less.  I do check the wording on the profile/advertisement of the young lady I'm contacting to make sure she is not a "no same day appointments" gal.

My question to you is, do you consider this behavior disrespectful or rude?  A pain in the ass?  I have generally had pretty good success with this technique (over 80% booking completion) so I'm guessing it's not unwelcome.  How do you feel about it?

That's what I adore p411... Easily book in minutes :)

1 minute ago, Chrissy said:

That's what I adore p411... Easily book in minutes :)

Yes, screening is easier w/P411, but some YL take hours(days?) to notice that they have a request. For this reason I tend to follow up with a phone call/text announcing the request, instructing them to check their P411 account. But even that's an iffy proposition. 

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, screening is easier w/P411, but some YL take hours(days?) to notice that they have a request. For this reason I tend to follow up with a phone call/text announcing the request, instructing them to check their P411 account. But even that's an iffy proposition. 

Wow, I didn't know : (  I have auto alert set up so I assumed every one did. 

Same day isn't rude, short notice is. Like hour or less kind of short notice. Personally I think if you want same day don't mess with email, just pick up the phone. It's the most direct. I check and return missed calls before I reply to emails. I assume that anyone who sends an email doesn't really have a sense of urgency. 

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Speaking of alerts (and I assume you mean p411) - do ladies get notice or a way to tell if a client views their profile?  Just curious since the answer to same question in the other direction is yes.

26 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Speaking of alerts (and I assume you mean p411) - do ladies get notice or a way to tell if a client views their profile?  Just curious since the answer to same question in the other direction is yes.

We do :)

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I have found that to be the case too! P411 can be a lengthy process. It might not be the best avenue for short notice visits.

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Adding a word.

6 hours ago, Kaos said:

So a question along this same subject? I will see ads posted here that indicates she is available. I am an early riser and see ads at 0dark:30. So I texted one YL at like 4:00 a.m.because her ad was time stamped at 3:00 ish. I received a stern text a bit later, "DON'T ever contact me that early again!" I apologized. But won't call on her again anytime.  There are a couple other ladies that post very early that I do see very early before work. I guess my thoughts are if you don't want a text that early, either shut the darn phone off or don't post st 2:00 a.m.

The question I have is, do you ladies auto post or something? Do your ads get posted when if fact you are not even available?

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Additionall information

31 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

The question I have is, do you ladies auto post or something? Do your ads get posted when if fact you are not even available?

Yes, go to the YL's profile and Forum Stats and see if her last login matches the ad time stamp. Some are days ago for last login but have ads going on auto-post.

Another hint is watch for ads that hit right on the hour or half hour.

54 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I have found that to be the case too! P411 can be a lengthy process. It might not be the best avenue for short notice visits.

My question along these lines. I thought I read somewhere that the Available Now ads on P411 are free. Why don't more Denver YL's use those? Seems like other cities have tons but many here just post and re-post on TOB even though they are on P411 too. Don't get me wrong, loves me some TOB, but screening and profile info is more robust on P411. If I see a YL posting here and there, seems like a better shot at connecting if I am working last minute.

1 hour ago, AnthointheAM said:

My question along these lines. I thought I read somewhere that the Available Now ads on P411 are free. Why don't more Denver YL's use those? Seems like other cities have tons but many here just post and re-post on TOB even though they are on P411 too. Don't get me wrong, loves me some TOB, but screening and profile info is more robust on P411. If I see a YL posting here and there, seems like a better shot at connecting if I am working last minute.

I use that feature often. However, there have been some posts on here where hobbyists admit that they don't use that feature. I suppose that's why a lot of ladies don't use it.

9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I use that feature often. However, there have been some posts on here where hobbyists admit that they don't use that feature. I suppose that's why a lot of ladies don't use it.

I have had some good luck with it. Good for us guys that have difficult schedules to plan around. Or are just last minute Louies. Or both!

9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

We do?

Lol yes woman. Go to your Tools page ;)

14 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Same day isn't rude, short notice is. Like hour or less kind of short notice. Personally I think if you want same day don't mess with email, just pick up the phone. It's the most direct. I check and return missed calls before I reply to emails. I assume that anyone who sends an email doesn't really have a sense of urgency. 

So, one hour or less is your personal cut-off point.  My shortest short notice is generally around two hours.  I give myself an hour to travel to the incall and an hour for the young lady to respond to my initial phone call or text.

I used to naively think that providers were just hanging around, waiting for someone to call.  Silly me.  I imagine it is frustrating to receive an appointment request from someone you wouldn't mind seeing but with a strict time constraint that makes the encounter impossible.

10 hours ago, AnthointheAM said:

Yes, go to the YL's profile and Forum Stats and see if her last login matches the ad time stamp. Some are days ago for last login but have ads going on auto-post.

Another hint is watch for ads that hit right on the hour or half hour.

Brilliant!

10 hours ago, AnthointheAM said:

I didn't know the P411 Available Now ads were free.  I would encourage the providers to utilize that feature more often.  Perhaps it's not as popular because the ads time out after an hour?

My biggest fear with prebook. . . . .

What if I'm not horny on Tuesday at 3:00?

Personally I use available now, LMA's threads all the time. 

There a lot of boards that actually have the "Available Now", and it is a really good way to let people know that you are ready if you like doing quick appointments.

My problem with last minute appointments is that clients seem to call during an appointment or right after another client has left my location, and I am trying to wind down. I don't like doing back to back so last minute is not really a good idea even though I know guys may only have that option. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

No I don't mind last minute appointments. On the other hand So many are flaky when pre-booking! 

I've been trying to get away from it, because last minute decisions are sometimes not the best decisions, but once in a while I still pursue the last minute appointment. I would only be with a YL who had recently posted an ad (I don't have p411) and, of course she could turn down the short notice. However, when I do prebook, it is rarely more than 24 hours out. 

On 10/19/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kaos said:

For me, it's all about your approach... " Hey U Avail?" Makes me want to vomit.. really... Not being polite and saying thank you after I've responded politely saying " I'm sorry, I am not available"  is rude as well in my opinion, and the next time you ask for short notice appointments, I will be less likely to try to make it work . 

I received an inquiry not too long ago, where the gentleman stated " Good morning, I know this is short notice, and you probably have a screening process, but I was wondering if there is a chance you are available in an hour or two?" Bingo, that's the way to do it! And what do you know, I sure was available 😂

I also think short notice for new clients that will only use references to be screened is extremely difficult, or contacting a provider that only accepts references as a new client is kinda setting yourself up for a no go.. and that's where P411 comes in as well... 

Normally I plan days in advance, but today I found myself with unexpected availability, and I noticed that one of TOB's finest (on my bucket list) posted just as I was looking for a friend, and bada-bing, in 25 minutes we were saying hello.  I asked her if short notice inquiries were "insulting" and she said "absolutely not - if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it's not insulting."  On the very few occasions when I have cast a short-notice net, I have found that I have had outstanding results, but I am always respectful and candid in my opening message + voice mail +  PM request (yeppers - all 3, every time), apologizing for the short notice, explaining the situation, and politely requesting if they might, by any lucky chance, be available at any time soon?  I usually get 80% or so  "nos," each of which I thank, but what the hell - that means I only need to send out five sets of requests to achieve an afternoon of outstanding fun on short notice.  That is why God created Starbucks and provided free high-speed internet. B)

Thank you ladies, you're just the bestest bunch of gals a fella could ever hope to meet.

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I asked her if short notice inquiries were "insulting" and she said "absolutely not - if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it's not insulting." 

Exactly and on both sides! Fellas, be respectful in asking and understanding if it won't work. And YLs be the same in explaining/declining if it won't work.

Record for me was 15 minutes from inquiry to first contact on an available now ad. Was special circumstances and inquiry explained the tight window politely.

Not in any way saying for you fine YLs to make yourselves available all the time, but if you are it can't hurt to advertise, right? The most informative available now ads include some idea of location (big deal if there is limited time window) and some include specific time windows of availability, even hours away. This is nice for those who have flexible work. Could be go have some fun and come back and finish up work or hustle to get the work done and then go enjoy a reward!

I'm ok with last minute appointments during my hours of availability (which are posted). I'm close to my incall, and If I am there, even better. 

The issue is when I don't have anything scheduled, I get on with my life and do normal things like you guys do. haha  I may be at an event with littles, grocery shopping, cooking etc. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it doesn't hurt to ask. Phone call or text are the quickest communication methods.

What, you aren't sitting naked by the phone/computer waiting for me to call/text/email/PM you?!?!? 🤔

Ha! Funny thing is... when we are, there are no calls. Lol😆😆😆.  I swear it's the rule of this hobby. All we have to do to guarantee no business, is; shave, do hair and makeup.

Only call when I'm hot and sweaty at the gym, or running errands 20 miles from home. 🤣

On 10/19/2017 at 4:36 PM, Chrissy said:

On 10/19/2017 at 8:16 PM, gr8owl said:

On 10/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, Chrissy said:

We do :)

What I understand is:: If a P411 member randomly clicks on a Provider Profile those providers will never know.

We cannot see their p411 IDs But providers have a stats page.. it lets us know what states , how many p411 members and non-members  look at our profile. I don't know how to put pictures on here but I have a screenshot to show

28 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

We cannot see their p411 IDs But providers have a stats page.. it lets us know what states , how many p411 members and non-members  look at our profile. I don't know how to put pictures on here but I have a screenshot to show

My understanding is that a provider wouldn't get an alert sent every-time a member clicked on their profile.

8 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

My understanding is that a provider wouldn't get an alert sent every-time a member clicked on their profile.

No we don't. That would suck if we did LOL