Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sub_Asian

New To Denver...

10 posts in this topic

I'm from Houston and heard about TOB thru the grapevine..  Any Suggestions on the best areas to be in? 

Welcome to Denver!    I'm headed to the DFW area, any suggestions on what board(s) to use to find a little fun there?

4 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

Welcome to Denver!    I'm headed to the DFW area, any suggestions on what board(s) to use to find a little fun there?

ECCIE (formerly ASPD) is the primary board in TX.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 10/18/2017 at 1:55 PM, Sub_Asian said:

I'm from Houston and heard about TOB thru the grapevine..  Any Suggestions on the best areas to be in? 

Hello and I just moved here from Houston as well and I can't seem to figure out what is the best part of Denver for me to host. Everyone keeps saying I'm too far. too far from Where?

The Denver metro area is spread out. Some people will say you are too far, no matter where you settle. If you choose a place within 15 miles of the city center (downtown) you'd be close to 30 minutes, from the majority of the population. 

The Denver Tech Center has a very large daytime population, but is too far south for some. Central Denver is close to many people, but parking is often an issue. Stapleton, Lowry, the Highlands, City Park, and Washington Park are all nice neighborhoods, not far from the center of Denver.

Wherever you choose, I wish you good luck! :)

Edited by pfunk

Denver Tech Center seems to be where many of the hot providers are.  Not too many in north Denver.  So not sure if there is more business in DTC or more competition.