Mr.Pink

411 On Naughty Red Headed Barbie

12 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2017 at 1:34 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Naughty Red Headed Barbie 303-309-0612
Colorado Body Rubs

https://theotherboard.com/users/120876

The photos are of a Blonde??? And She is Not "enhanced" as profile claims .. 

Edited by Chrissy

She had other pics of a redhead first so I’m guessing borrowed photos all the way around 

1 hour ago, JAGCS said:

She had other pics of a redhead first so I’m guessing borrowed photos all the way around 

Good guess, the first pictures were removed. I can't find any dirt on these new pictures but that doesn't make them legit. 

lemme answer my own question. i talked with her, she's rude & condescending. she can pound sand. 

8 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

lemme answer my own question. i talked with her, she's rude & condescending. she can pound sand. 

Communicated with plenty of those in my time, and more so quite recently. Actually, I'm glad that they're 'unappetizing' via text/email/call because it tells us exactly what to do. 

8 hours ago, raul said:

Communicated with plenty of those in my time, and more so quite recently. Actually, I'm glad that they're 'unappetizing' via text/email/call because it tells us exactly what to do. 

There's a young lady down here in the Springs that whenever I call her, she's so pleasant on the phone, you almost forget why you were calling her in the first place, because you just want to keep having a great conversation!  

18 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

sounds like an insult to sand,but we get your drift

On 10/22/2017 at 11:39 AM, JAGCS said:

On 10/22/2017 at 1:17 PM, boink36 said:

Good guess, the first pictures were removed. I can't find any dirt on these new pictures but that doesn't make them legit. 

Here is a link from IndependentGirls Sept 11, 2016 http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/index.php/topic/500888-last-day-of-special-leona-grace-in-miami/

Looks to be an Agency 305-332-2651 ; Scroll to the second lady same borrowed images  shows as UMA in Deerfield. 

On 10/23/2017 at 7:41 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

There's a young lady down here in the Springs that whenever I call her, she's so pleasant on the phone, you almost forget why you were calling her in the first place, because you just want to keep having a great conversation!  

Please PM me !

On 10/22/2017 at 9:19 AM, Chrissy said:

And She is Not "enhanced" as profile claims .. 

Maybe she's a cyborg. :cool:

On 10/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, Mr.Pink said:

I concur with Mr. Pink. She was very rude to me over text as well. Didn't see her in person, so can't comment on that, but just from initial texts, I give a thumbs down. Glad to see it wasn't just me she was rude/mean to!