Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raine-7379

Trendy sh*t like or hate list

16 posts in this topic

Like: infused cucumber Berry water, craft beer, Auto phone reply.

Hate: automatic bathroom sinks, automatic paper towels. I think we should be able to handle turning off and on water.

What is on your list???

Like:  My new Samsung8+, Quenton Tarantino movies.

Hate: Craft beers, pretentious assholes driving trendy European autos.

I drink Coors....ice cold in the brown stubby bottles, dammit, the way god intended. My automobiles are American steel.....bought new and driven as far as they can possibly go. And boy can you take cars far these days.  Finally had a 20 year old sedan break down and bought a new SUV to replace it.  Will drive that for 20 years, too. My farm truck will be next.

Don't much care for images.  I've spent most of my money on big guns and fast wimmen.

The rest, I've just wasted.

Like: some of the newer music like Selena Gomez, craft beers, wine starters that are imported from countries like Italy, pallets DIY projects, infused mixed drinks, food dishes with a twist or kick,more awareness of the sex idustry, and my new Google Pixel

Dislike: bitcoin, change in the sex industry, lashes in the nostrils, pointy nails, big blocky shoes that look like planks, curvy women thinking they can just wear all styles of clothing(there are just some things us curvy ladies should never wear and I am okay with this), all men thinking they should grow a beard(some men look horrible in beards)people out for dinner or a date and on their phone the whole time...

Man, I could go on and on with trends as I hate most trendy things.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Like: fast cars, happy hour spots with patios, Amazon, the new trendy clean line architecture, humanity, sushi

Dislike: the new asshole aggressive drivers (in their Subarus or Hondas 😂😂😂) on I25, man buns, sloppy attire, the I'm better than you attitudes

Like:  Genuine people, horsepower, the smell of a few scented lotions, 'non trendy' women who like to drink beer and have curves.  I also really like manners, chivalry, and respect.  (which are all not very trendy now a days..)

Dislike: -Social media in general.  If people aren't bragging about something, they are bitching, or painting a phony picture of what they want others to think their life is like.  (Which is why I've been off of social media and visiting this site more often, the people here seem more 'real')

-Self proclaimed "Perfectionists" are becoming trendy.  My neighbor is a self proclaimed perfectionist, yet has had a broken down lawnmower in the same spot in his yard for over a year...

-Guys who think they like to work hard and play hard.  Although I'm not that old, I don't think the majority of men know what a hard days work really is.. As I heard one comedian say, most guys who think they work hard & play hard spend an extra 15 minutes in the office then split a pitcher of beer at Applebees with a few friends.  I know a guy who would spend 30 days on a drilling rig, 12 hours a day, make 18 grand, and spend it all in 24 hours on Hookers and Booze.  That, my friend, is working hard and playing hard!

Like (in no particular order, not ranked): 

1)  Providers, especially ones who are great at BJs

2) Fast European cars (sorry Yorik)

3) Fast Motorcyles

4) Anything that flies

5) Sunsets

6) Beer (especially Coors Banquet - are we good now, Yorik?)

7) Providers, even if they aren't great at BJs

8) Dogs

9) Women in general

10) Waking up in the morning (i.e., not dead)

11) Mountains, especially ones that can be skied down

12) My family (most of the time)

Dislike:

Aw, what the hell, let's just dwell on the positive.

Edited by BadBoy

I forgot I like easy going people (not so stuffy anymore)

don't like brake riders😳😳😳

Edited by Audrey Astor

Love....The AMG C63... 550 horse power, with the four door options, so you can take the kids with you.  

Dislike: The Promenade Shops.  That is even too pretentious and snooty for me. Why not just call it the outside mall that you're going to freeze your ass off at while you're buying overpriced shit you don't need. Maybe, that might be a bit too wordy for the sign.

images (7).jpg

Oohhh good One Raine! So much I will keep it to 6 each 😎

Likes: Whiskey, Animals, Independence, A smart Ass, Colorado's  4 seasons, Sports,

Dislikes: Assumptions, Today's Teenager,Beer,Karaoke, Bike lanes downtown

Next!!!

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Like: fast cars, happy hour spots with patios, Amazon, the new trendy clean line architecture, humanity, sushi

Dislike: the new asshole aggressive drivers (in their Subarus or Hondas 😂😂😂) on I25,  MAN BUNS, sloppy attire, the I'm better than you attitudes

Man buns!  I know, right?

Now put a guy with a man bun in a european sports car and put a craft beer in his hand.

Just gives me the willies thinkin' about it......

Edited by Yorick

26 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Man buns!  I know, right?

Now put a guy with a man bun in a european sports car and put a craft beer in his hand.

Just gives me the willies thinkin' about it......

Ok I totally normally agree but there is this one Guy I have loved since  I could make pictures into words. .....

THOR.. LOL

now he can Rock a man bun, driving a Euro, holding a Coors And still be hot. 😄😂😄😂

On 10/17/2017 at 9:17 PM, SultryKitten said:

Like: some of the newer music like Selena Gomez, craft beers, wine starters that are imported from countries like Italy, pallets DIY projects, infused mixed drinks, food dishes with a twist or kick,more awareness of the sex idustry, and my new Google Pixel

Dislike: bitcoin, change in the sex industry, lashes in the nostrils, pointy nails, big blocky shoes that look like planks, curvy women thinking they can just wear all styles of clothing(there are just some things us curvy ladies should never wear and I am okay with this), all men thinking they should grow a beard(some men look horrible in beards)people out for dinner or a date and on their phone the whole time...

Man, I could go on and on with trends as I hate most trendy things.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Me too!!!

Likes.... Or wants. A robot maid, that is really good at laundry and floors. Like Rosie. I need help keeping up.

Dislikes: the echo that turns on and off your lights and TV.  Okay Wally was right, we are going to be to lazy to flip a switch. 

A good Harley especially on a cool evening or on a charity event (my favorite) I love to go on rides for any charity event!

A woman who is what she say's she is.

A good dog. OK I have to say this again..... A good dog.

Feeding the birds and silly squirrels in my back yard.

Watching the raccoon's eat the food I left our for the above mentioned as soon as it gets dark out

Wood working and building in general. I love building and fixing things. 

Scuba diving. This one is my favorites. Nothing like dropping in on a healthy reef in 80 degree water...60 feet deep........

My fish tanks. I raise corals as a hobby, trying to give back so some of them are "home grown" so to speak. It's a very special hobby and has a very huge upside!

Trusting the people who I have met and made a connection with....

Helping people who need it the most, and deserve a little help to make them be in a better place.

Dislikes

Millennials that think they can change the world...My advice.. wait a few years, as your heart gets sucked out in the corporate world, you will understand that you are are a tool too! No more bean bag tosses or "let's catch each other" exercises will make you more adapted for getting fired when you aren't doing your job properly!  

Man buns! Oh God...Really! REALLY?????

People who don't stop at red lights before turning right. Really, it's red!

Bad drivers in general. Put down your cell phone, pay attention to your driving, for God's sake you have your kid's in the car!

Would you cut in lone at Target, no, but you have no problem cutting in line in traffic! I don't get that!

People who have no respect.

People who don't pay attention to elected officials. Really? Why wouldn't you?  They are passing laws that are affecting you.

Rand over...........

OK.......Did I mention a good dog???

LOL!

Simple, reasonable, understanding, people. 

Great music, smiles, my silly cat, friendly, meaningful conversation, those who have a big heart, learning, willingness to improve (self growth), nice warm fuzzy blankets, roaring (controled) fire, clean surroundings, bills paid, secured future, things that make me laugh like crazy, perfume, travel for fun (eventually in life), inspiration, Great friends/family, decadence versus stark (plenty to share, eat, drink, enjoy), long walks, a car that gets me around, resourcefulness, respect, dignity, SUNSHINE

Like: La Croix soda water, Brussels sprouts, gin, vinyl, anything 80s, shiny brass (going back to 80s)

Dislikes: overdrawn eye brows/lips (it doesn't look good in real life so stop!), Givency slides (over priced garbage $350 for a pair of rubber pool slides) Loubs, Hermes bags,