Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

California Hepatitis A Outbreak

6 posts in this topic

For us in the area of health. We heard about this a little over a month ago.Big Pump Hand sanitizer in the cup holder LOL. 

Unfortunately the homeless, less fortunate areas are going to take the biggest hit

:(

Anyone who doesn't have Hep A, B, and C vaccinations in this day and age is crazy - my doctor literally forced me to get them, and he doesn't even know about my lifestyle.  His question, "Don't you love your liver?  You know it keeps you alive and healthy" convinced me.  I love my liver, even though I treat it horribly.

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

For us in the area of health. We heard about this a little over a month ago.Big Pump Hand sanitizer in the cup holder LOL. 

Received a press release on this and a HIV breakout a month ago. Luckily i have not been in Pasadena for a long time. had vaccinations against Hep earlier this year. Next diabetes blood test is coming up soon.Better to be safe than sorry,will ask for a Hep test.

On 10/17/2017 at 6:12 PM, BadBoy said:

Anyone who doesn't have Hep A, B, and C vaccinations in this day and age is crazy - my doctor literally forced me to get them, and he doesn't even know about my lifestyle.  His question, "Don't you love your liver?  You know it keeps you alive and healthy" convinced me.  I love my liver, even though I treat it horribly.

I agree with you. I am vaccinated as well. What I was trying to say is, if people can get this they probably have gotten a lot of other stuff through unprotected activities. It is almost guaranteed. I remember I always got sore throat after getting down on some ladies I don't know. I now use dental dam.