Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

Denver Night Entertainment

16 posts in this topic

https://www.coloradoballet.org/performances/dracula2017

Saw this performance last night. Dracula was not only spooky! He was quite talented slithering across the floor as an incredible ballet dancer... Sexy too I must say! If you know the story you will be very surprised to see the presentation performed so well! The special effects are amazing, costumes, as well as set! 

I make a point to go and see a live production at least 4 to 5 times a year.Ballets, Operas,  other sorts Concerts, museums, (like many of you too I am sure). Think it is important to enrich our lives in one way or another.  Also great to give back to our community. The performing arts is Kali! 😀😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

That looks so cool!  Wish I could make it before they're gone.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That looks so cool!  Wish I could make it before they're gone.

Nutcracker is next let me know Ferious I can possibly get you a deal? 

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Remember I'm under "House Arrest" until probably after New Years... 

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Oooh, let me know if they have a deal for The Nutcracker. I have never seen it, and it is a bucket list of mine.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Oooh, let me know if they have a deal for The Nutcracker. I have never seen it, and it is a bucket list of mine.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I will text once I get the info Samantha!😘😘

I love live theater of pretty much any sort. It's been a mean minute since I took in a good musical. Last one was probably Kinky Boots.... Been settling for improv because it's quick and easy and usually good for a nice gut- busting laugh or two.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:06 PM, decafnaetd said:

I love live theater of pretty much any sort. It's been a mean minute since I took in a good musical. Last one was probably Kinky Boots.... Been settling for improv because it's quick and easy and usually good for a nice gut- busting laugh or two.

Doing something that enriches your soul is important Decafinated! 😀😀

I forgot to mention something that was so incredible about this particular ballet. "Renfield", (Dracula's assistant) he dances with a straight jacket on. Yes a real one! That in it's was worthy of a standing ovation.

Balarina are amazing athletes! 

You all can HAVE The Nutcracker, and good riddance too! I dated her for 3 years and NEVER want to see her again!

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

You all can HAVE The Nutcracker, and good riddance too! I dated her for 3 years and NEVER want to see her again!

Oh no! I thought the Nutcracker was a man??? Oh myyyy how nutty!? Damn!

PM me if you wish I will give you some information. 

There is a live performance of "Chicago" at either the performing arts center or the Denver Center theater complex downtown, ending soon, that looks great.  If I could get away, I definitely would go, if you are downtown looking for something to do, I would strongly suggest you check it out.  Hey, if you wear black fishnet stockings and a sexy outfit, people will probably think you are in the cast and come up and talk to you afterwards B)

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

There is a live performance of "Chicago" at either the performing arts center or the Denver Center theater complex downtown, ending soon, that looks great.  If I could get away, I definitely would go, if you are downtown looking for something to do, I would strongly suggest you check it out.  Hey, if you wear black fishnet stockings and a sexy outfit, people will probably think you are in the cast and come up and talk to you afterwards B)

Is there anything you can Rent ?