macdaddy

Thank you

15 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Read a recent post of thankfulness. I would like to ad thank you to the beautiful ladies that take the time to prepare for our visits. Your well groomed, clean, dressed sexy, but most of all a fun, kind, sexy as hell attitude. To the men let's return the favor, with our positive kind interaction with these special ladies. I'm sure they deal with a lot of BS. These visits or appointments are a great for me, I prepare myself and my past wonderful times are a result of mutual respect. Thank you to the good ones, ladies I'm sure you know who you are.😘

Out of points but thank you for noticing the ladies and our hard efforts also! 😘😘

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Out of points but thank you for noticing the ladies and our hard efforts also! 😘😘

We have a limit on how many points we can give? I didn't know this... 

Just now, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

It's like 10 a day...

Ah, ok... thank you for the info... Im only on here sporadically, I guess I've never hit that limit in a day, so I was unaware of it. 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We need more "LIKES" see I am not the only one Boink! 😀😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Ah, ok... thank you for the info... Im only on here sporadically, I guess I've never hit that limit in a day, so I was unaware of it. 

I agree not sure what that meant🤣.

28 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I agree not sure what that meant🤣.

The green button= 👍

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The green button= 👍

Im out too :(

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Im out too :(

Lol me too 

17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Read a recent post of thankfulness. I would like to ad thank you to the beautiful ladies that take the time to prepare for our visits. Your well groomed, clean, dressed sexy, but most of all a fun, kind, sexy as hell attitude. To the men let's return the favor, with our positive kind interaction with these special ladies. I'm sure they deal with a lot of BS. These visits or appointments are a great for me, I prepare myself and my past wonderful times are a result of mutual respect. Thank you to the good ones, ladies I'm sure you know who you are.😘

You're welcome, Mac, and thank you too! Definitely goes both ways 😉

On 10/15/2017 at 7:57 PM, macdaddy said:

Love this!  What a warm and fuzzy thread.😂

On 10/15/2017 at 10:35 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

We need more "LIKES" see I am not the only one Boink! 😀😀

I'm don't understand why "likes" are limited in the first place.  I'm probably naive...

3 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I'm don't understand why "likes" are limited in the first place.  I'm probably naive...

I will buy likes for a buck each😂😂

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I will buy likes for a buck each😂😂

First one (above) is free! 😉

5 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

You can only put so much Frosting on a Cake.....