Amber Allure

Thanks to you

14 posts in this topic

That's kind of you to say! In return, thank you for tolerating us oldsters, youngsters, stinkers, and slinkers! Luv ya! :P

2 minutes ago, pfunk said:

That's kind of you to say! In return, thank you for tolerating us oldsters, youngsters, stinkers, and slinkers! Luv ya! :P

Love Ya Back! :P

Had an amazing meeting with a lovely new provider today (review submitted, just waiting on approval). Grabbed some sushi for lunch. Love them Korean style ribs too. Gonna meet up in a few for the game with some guys at the bar. Fucking fantastic day. So yeah, thanks to everyone who helps make this great. 

I would like to use all my rep points for life on this post haha.  Thanks for starting it Amber!!! 😘😘😘😘

3 hours ago, Amber720 said:

With all the bullshit and drama that goes on with this business on a day to day basis, I want to give a big thank you to all of you (men and women) that don't make things more complicated than it has to be. :wub::wub:

8 minutes ago, Emily Jordan said:

I would like to use all my rep points for life on this post haha.  Thanks for starting it Amber!!! 😘😘😘😘

Oh you're too sweet beautiful. 😚😚😚

1 hour ago, Emily Jordan said:

I agree! Ty Sexy lady ...

To All lovely ladies that make a hard business easier, Mmmuuuaaah!!! Take a bow 

To All you generous Enjoyable men, rock out with your cock out!!! So the lady taking a bow may Take Aim;) 

We need a national hobby day. Lol

So nice to see positive vibes.  I want to add my thanks to the chorus: you ladies have changed my life in so many ways for the better - each of you is a jewel in your own right - stay free, stay independent, stay yourselves.

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

So nice to see positive vibes.  I want to add my thanks to the chorus: you ladies have changed my life in so many ways for the better - each of you is a jewel in your own right - stay free, stay independent, stay yourselves.

:wub: 👏

3 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

Amber, you're the sweetest! Just Love You, Girl❤️

Love you back, handsome.