Vassago

just takes a second ...

21 posts in this topic

there are those of you who can find meanings in these words, then there are those of you in downtown parking lots who are just dead.

walk up to a mirror. stare into your eye

say, and i dare you to mean it:

i am
better
than

everyone

else.

I stared into a mirror, and got turned on...then I touched myself to make sure I was real. 😉

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

there are those of you who can find meanings in these words, then there are those of you in downtown parking lots who are just dead.

i am
better
than

everyone

else.

Gosh, doesn't everyone do that every morning?  I know that I do, and I really mean it, because it is true. B)

Reminds me of a story from my high school days.  I was at a friend's house and had to use the bathroom, so I used the one in his parents' bedroom.  Taped to the mirror, where the dad brushed his teeth, was a sign that said: "Remember, your name is John H. Doe."  Actually, it didn't say "John H. Doe," it was the father's name (or at least the one he was using in the real world).  My entire life I have thought, WTF?

I think the world would be a better place, if every person said something kind, to another human, everyday. :) (I admire you...You're sweet...etc.)

"I'm better than everyone else." is just delusional, and a lie.

As Stuart  Smalley said years ago on Saturday Night Live, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

14 hours ago, Vassago said:

i am
better
than

everyone

else.

Well THATS not much of a dare....I Dare you to walk into a bar...stare into everyone else's eyes and say "I am better than everyone else."

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

I think the world would be a better place, if every person said something kind, to another human, everyday. :) (I admire you...You're sweet...etc.)

Totally agree and what a beautiful soul you have.

6 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I stared into a mirror, and got turned on...then I touched myself to make sure I was real. 😉

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I would have been glad to do the touching- just ask!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am BEAUTIFUL, BLESSED, and BOUNTIFUL! 😘😘

You sure are!!

9 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You are the best Sam 😘😘😂😂

NOT.    But I am badass and I know it, every day.  I try my best, and that's good enough.  I know where I've been, and I know where I'm going.   Either you can ride along, or step off. 

Love yourself, but don't ever forget to care for those around you----or else, declutter(before they do).

On 10/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, pfunk said:

Even saying "I am better than average" is incorrect for half!

I accidentally said "I am better than everyone else." instead of 

I am

better

than

everyone

else

I think putting all the words on one line with proper punctuation somehow diminished the exercise. 

On 10/15/2017 at 1:02 PM, Admiral C said:

Well THATS not much of a dare....I Dare you to walk into a bar...stare into everyone else's eyes and say "I am better than everyone else."

On 10/15/2017 at 10:24 AM, pfunk said:

‘“I’m better than everyone else.” is just delusional, and a lie.’

Precisely

and just what sort of person would need to say such things to themselves each day?

Only the wounded who believe they are less than the rest.

less than the rest are greater than the whole.

start at the surface. walk backward.  Ave D.J. Matus.

On 10/15/2017 at 9:37 AM, BadBoy said:

Taped to the mirror, where the dad brushed his teeth, was a sign that said: "Remember, your name is John H. Doe."  Actually, it didn't say "John H. Doe," it was the father's name (or at least the one he was using in the real world).  My entire life I have thought, WTF?

Maybe the poor dude was in in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's... 

Oh, and if you throw the word "Motherfucking" between your first and last name, this becomes a helluva lot more motivational. 

I met an end to the evening at a brew hall. There, they had a beer called Die Ziege
Helles.

I grew curious of course and whipped out the Google translator.

Siri read to me, "The goat bright"

That made absolutely no sense. So my instinctual-

A deaf man came up to my table and shook my hand. He actually fell into the table to where it rattled.
The table was crafted from solid oak. I think that it is appropriate to
say he desperately wished to tell me something. He struggled to speak to me, 

"I am sorry, we are deaf. I was rude, but we are deaf. We cannot speak to you." 

"Yes", came my reply, a burgeoning gregariousness rising in my voice, "You were rude,
but I am drunk and obnoxious. I am also crazy. You're blessed. I'll take deaf over
me, any day".

He didn't listen to a word I said.

"Thank you". 

Pardon the interruption.

I thought I had typed the wrong information into the Google translate box. So I began
to type again. This time it was me who made the mistake. Where a zed should have been
typed, instead I'd typed "s" and left one off the end of helles:

The Victories are Bright. 

Interrupting my revelation, Frau mit Wolfsaugen came and asked me if I wished to have another.

I showed her my phone and she .... was not that impressed 

"Goat or victory?"

I asked for another goat.

L D. B = Y