Fancy2Sexxxy

STING by DIA!

31 posts in this topic

So this past Thursday myself and several other ladies were set up on an outcall based sting by DIA (via our backpage ads). I'm not going into much detail here, but have it readily available for those that would like the info. Contact me anyway you choose, anytime and stay safe because the public defender informed me they would be doing stings all weekend!

A reminder to anyone, if you are under suspicion NEVER EVER say anything or make any admissions- everything you say will be used against you.  Just politely decline and dont say a thing.  This is your CONSTITUTIONAL right they endless people have throughout our history has died for.  Dont play big brothers game ever.  

Now is time you stick to your regulars people you trust. 

Fancy2Sexxxy....

Sorry to hear of that and appreciate you share with TOB community. Please stop by post about  Bad Experience- 411 with Arvada PD and JeffCo Sheriff office. Stay safe sweetie and let the other women. Some of us do care about everyone's safety.

Enjoy the weekend,

1hapyfeller

1 hour ago, 1hapyfeller said:

Fancy2Sexxxy....

Sorry to hear of that and appreciate you share with TOB community. Please stop by post about  Bad Experience- 411 with Arvada PD and JeffCo Sheriff office. Stay safe sweetie and let the other women. Some of us do care about everyone's safety.

Enjoy the weekend,

1hapyfeller

Hi hun and no problem. Anything i can do to play my position as being a member of a community like this to help keep everyone safe, I'm all for. And I will do just that (and read the post you mentioned) thx for the tip. 

Fancy2Sexxxy...

You're Quite Welcome!   Welcome to TOB community! I think you'll like it here. Enjoy this Beautiful Fall day and weekend.  

1hapyfeller

Gee, I feel a lot safer with all those LE busting consensual transactions. What a fucking joke. 

Based on the title I thought it was the artist Sting from the police doing a impromptu concert.  Lol. 

Everyone please be safe and tighten the screening.  Listen to your gut and give your regulars extra sweet loving!  

I feel safer myself when you ladies screen well. When you take the due diligence to screen I know you are a safer provider. I'm going to stick to the ladies mostly on this forum as I get to know your personality better. I'm also getting reluctant to meet at hotels. What do the cleaning staff think when different men keep knocking at the same door. A red flag should go up. I suppose those ladies on "outcall" are at a greater risk. Stay safe ladies!

Edited by Skg

Interesting,because the Crown Plaza is where the Mile High Exxxotica was held in April.  

My common sense tells me that LE hits every single person who is on Backpage and they don't miss anyone. 

You were just collateral damage. They need numbers.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

You were just collateral damage. They need numbers.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Right. Smh

"Looking for minors"...."the battle against human trafficking".....Some of the usual excuses to cover the truth.....Mandated and enforced morality.

Just now, Admiral C said:

"Looking for minors"...."the battle against human trafficking".....Some of the usual excuses to cover the truth.....Mandated and enforced morality.

Exactly!

On 10/14/2017 at 0:46 PM, Fancy2Sexxxy said:

So this past Thursday myself and several other ladies were set up on an outcall based sting to the Crown Plaza by DIA (via our backpage ads). I'm not going into much detail here, but have it readily available for those that would like the info. Contact me anyway you choose, anytime and stay safe because the public defender informed me they would be doing stings all weekend!

The looking for minors is a bunch of bs. They’re going to go after as many people as possible. They need numbers for their funding to continue. I don’t do hotels unless it’s the Broadmoor...they won’t allow busts. References, and newbies better be willing to fork over whatever a lady wants. And ladies, if you require ID, make sure you check the expiration date! 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

... I don’t do hotels unless it’s the Broadmoor...they won’t allow busts. ...

I imagine that the Broadmoor has enough high powered clients that LE doesn't like the hassle.  Expend all that effort on a bust and nothing sticks. 

27 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I imagine that the Broadmoor has enough high powered clients that LE doesn't like the hassle.  Expend all that effort on a bust and nothing sticks. 

That and imagine how bad for business it would be. With all those potentially famous guests, the last thing you want is cops busting girls. They’re kinda known for their discretion of their guests. 

That's good advice for a "newbie" like myself who hasn't been with a provider in roughly 4 years looking to get in with a respectable gal. Throwing out early that you'll book the Broadmoor opposed to the BedBug Inn probably speaks volumes.. 

It's too bad we do not have a women's only area anymore. :(  This information could have been shared without invoking a panic amongst all of us, and maybe would have had information (helpful screening ) in there that could have helped this poor girl avoid what I am sure was a horrifying experience.

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

It's too bad we do not have a women's only area anymore. :(  This information could have been shared without invoking a panic amongst all of us, and maybe would have had information (helpful screening ) in there that could have helped this poor girl avoid what I am sure was a horrifying experience.

Thanks so much babe but really I'm ok lol. I just wasn't tight enough w my screening bc business had been slow so I was anxious for the $300 he said he had lol. My fault totally. The warning signs were all there. Lesson learned though. I'll nvr waver from my screening again.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:44 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

The looking for minors is a bunch of bs. They’re going to go after as many people as possible. They need numbers for their funding to continue. I don’t do hotels unless it’s the Broadmoor...they won’t allow busts. References, and newbies better be willing to fork over whatever a lady wants. And ladies, if you require ID, make sure you check the expiration date! 

I love to stay at the Broadmoor on a personal level. I just cannot see it financially making sense to spend $400 plus for a room.  I would have to be one busy lady or walk away losing 💰 

Just now, Laci French said:

I love to stay at the Broadmoor on a personal level. I just cannot see it financially making sense to spend $400 plus for a room.  I would have to be one busy lady or walk away losing 💰 

I'm with u!

The other night it was actually $600...yeouch! I didn't pay for it because I didn't want my bank account to cry. It must be nice to have that kind of free money just laying around...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

44 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

The other night it was actually $600...yeouch! I didn't pay for it because I didn't want my bank account to cry. It must be nice to have that kind of free money just laying around...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I agree!  $600 for 24 hours.. Just Damn.... I wouldnt even go to sleep! But I guess we will remain guests of guests for now LOL..... My bank account would have slapped the crap out of me and changed the pin without notice :(