1hapyfeller

411 om Misscorrinemarie?

12 posts in this topic

This is one of those, sounds pretty good! She has her own website. Her P411 reviews are nearly identical ad as they are here on TOB from August 2017. However the minute this provider mentions she's staying at a LaQunita. I got a bad feeling. I asked her to do an outcall instead. She said no. Though her ad here on TOB, say's Outcall. I wanna share this with all of you. She and I did trade text messages today with my confirming. About an hour ago. Am I paranoid? Or just not interested in visit with cuff's to county jail?

Thanks,

1hapyfeller

I’m going to say paranoid on this one.  

It seems pretty reckless and cruel, to me, to post something like this, which could negatively affect a provider.

No evidence of anything,  just "I got a bad feeling."  I've probably done a couple dozen incalls, and outcalls, at laquintas over the last 15 years.

She has several positive, believable reviews here. I think you're being paranoid, and kind of silly.

You can certainly choose not to see her, but it's fucked up to post this publicly.

Edited by pfunk
add a thought

Pfunk, Thanks for being frank. I had a bad experience last year and I panicked. I don't want to see anyone from TOB to be harmed or handcuffed. I accept my responsilbity. It wasn't the smartest thing for me to do.  

26 minutes ago, 1hapyfeller said:

Laci, can I PM you on this?

Absolutely 

7 hours ago, 1hapyfeller said:

This is one of those, sounds pretty good! She has her own website. Her P411 reviews are nearly identical ad as they are here on TOB from August 2017. However the minute this provider mentions she's staying at a LaQunita. I got a bad feeling. I asked her to do an outcall instead. She said no. Though her ad here on TOB, say's Outcall. I wanna share this with all of you. She and I did trade text messages today with my confirming. About an hour ago. Am I paranoid? Or just not interested in visit with cuff's to county jail?

Thanks,

1hapyfeller

Paranoid

I have met a couple of providers at La Quinta and have never had a problem. They have always been clean, I have seen no evidence of them being "strict",  it can be a good deal for the provider in they can get points towards a free night and there a lot of them around. They have remodeled most locations in my area. Good mid-range place to stay.

ALL:

My bad experience and a near bust by Jefferson County Sheriffs Dept/Aravada PD. I was told from someone I know and trust to avoid LaQuantia location on E. Arapahoe Rd was used by Arapahoe County Sheriff Dept. for sting operations. I went with my gut feeling. 

Happy I have seen her before and she is legit. Good luck to you...........

I reviewed her and had a session in Colorado Springs at a LaQuinta. She is the real deal.