Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NicoletteRose

Harassment and threatening on this site

7 posts in this topic

Scary and down right sad I'm being threatened and harrassed by someone on this site that's too bad 

If you mean by a member of TOB report his or her ass to the mods via private message with evidence to support claim. But do not out anyone publicly or engage in drama publicly. JMHO.

Welcome and best wishes.

TOB doesn't tolerate this kind bullshit. Report it to moderators. 

On 10/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, gr8owl said:

If you mean by a member of TOB report his or her ass to the mods via private message with evidence to support claim. But do not out anyone publicly or engage in drama publicly. JMHO.

Welcome and best wishes.

Correct, contact the staff, do not out someone..

Well I dated a couple of gals who have been stalked and harassed by members of this site. Out of respect for the rules I did not out them, just offered to get the gal’s lawyers, even though I know the harassers handles and more. Guys, stalking is a felony offense and will cost you your livelihood, so think about it.

Its a sad state of affairs..

Hope things are improving! Sending reiki!!! When someone is being harassed or threatened it affects us all as a community!

Please consider your behavior towards others and refrain from hurtful words and action. We are all in this together.  Best bet is to step back and instead of reacting? Please give it a break and meditate on issues before reacting with hostility towards others. This sort of behavior is SO not needed here in Denver or any place else! 

I am also very hurt by the actions and behaviors of some of the individuals...not good!