Bacon123

Alternate payment types?

12 posts in this topic

Are there any providers that take forms of payment like: I'll clean your kitchen and/or house? 

As a married guy I'm always looking for other ways, because there's no way to hide the transactions anymore. PM me if you like.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂that’s so cute. 

I've seen ladies advertise they will barter for goods (computers, cameras, cars, and illicit things) and services (plumbing, electrical, car repair, painting). Not often, but does happen.

Doing a $50 cleaning woman's job and getting laid, highly doubtful.

Most ladies do not trade services.  You have to put some effort into this if you are going to make this work.  Beautiful, naked ladies just don't fall into your lap.

Here is my best advice for you, and others in your situation:  

Get yourself a hobby and include funds for it in the family budget.  An expensive hobby.   Radio Control airplanes.  Golf.  I myself have selected the shooting sports. I have a large gun collection built up over the past 30 years.

Take your SO to several gun shows (or whatever trade venues fit with the hobby you choose).  Let her see all the people walking around with cash.  Buying guns with cash.  Selling guns for cash.  She will soon get bored and stop coming, but it became natural to tie having large piles of cash to your hobby. I am frequently buying or selling guns.  And a nice semi auto is well over a thousand bucks.   It is how pretty much all firearm enthusiasts roll.

Now, sometimes I travel to gun shows and get a new toy.  Sometimes I get laid.

Ok.  Lately....I mostly get laid.  The gun safe is full.

This does not happen overnight.  It takes time.  But it works. Put some effort into it.

Edited by Yorick
SpellingSpe

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Most ladies do not trade services.  You have to put some effort into this if you are going to make this work.  Beautiful, naked ladies just don't fall into your lap.

Get yourself a hobby and include funds for it in the family budget.  An expensive hobby.   Radio Control airplanes.  Golf.  I myself have selected the shooting sports. I have a large gun collection built up over the past 30 years.

Take your SO to several gun shows (or whatever trade venues fit with the hobby you choose).  Let her see all the people walking around with cash.  Buying guns with cash.  Selling guns for cash.  She will soon get bored and stop coming, but it became natural to tie having large piles of cash to your hobby. I am frequently buying or selling guns.  And a nice semi auto is well over a thousand bucks.   It is how pretty much all firearm enthusiasts roll.

This does not happen overnight.  It takes time.  But it works. Put some effort into it.

Now, it sounds like you may have some goods that I would consider for trade. You're talking my language.:P

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Well aren’t you a sneaky little devil. LOVE IT! Simply brilliant!

On 10/10/2017 at 4:25 PM, Bacon123 said:

Are there any providers that take forms of payment like: I'll clean your kitchen and/or house? 

As a married guy I'm always looking for other ways to pay, because there's no way to hide the transactions anymore. PM me if you like.

I needed a laugh tonight 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

Are you serious? 

Mr. Bacon cleaned my house naked after I had surgery. Lol 😂 I definitely recommend him! When he's done matching up all the miss placed socks he's fired up and ready!!❤️😘

Edited by Nikki Holiday

11 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Now, it sounds like you may have some goods that I would consider for trade. You're talking my language.:P

He's a keeper!