Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FuriousWeasel

Posted without comment

8 posts in this topic

Either the pie chart in the upper left testical....or the labels...are wrong.

I would guess that the charf is correct and the labels are wrong....because if 75% rather than 25% of women were currently with the guy with the largest penis they had experienced, that would support their hypothesis.

Thank you for this graphic!  I am now going to go drink heavily.  Very, very heavily.

6 hours ago, Yorick said:

Either the pie chart in the upper left testical....or the labels...are wrong.

I would guess that the charf is correct and the labels are wrong....because if 75% rather than 25% of women were currently with the guy with the largest penis they had experienced, that would support their hypothesis.

Thank you for this graphic!  I am now going to go drink heavily.  Very, very heavily.

Lol Drink one for me too!

Big ones are all dandy when desired but I personally like my uterus and ovaries where they are 😒  Its not about size for me its the comfort.

7 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Lol Drink one for me too!

Big ones are all dandy when desired but I personally like my uterus and ovaries where they are 😒  Its not about size for me its the comfort.

Exactly! When I was younger, I loved big ones, now I like comfort and the bigger is not always the better. You know how you shrink as you get older...wonder if women shrink in their .....we need some medical documentation. I’m a scientist, who’s with me? In the name of scientific research! Let’s explore!

14 hours ago, Yorick said:

Will that make your penis grow?

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder! 

10 hours ago, pfunk said:

Actually grow, no.  However, it may work something like the way that beer goggles make ladies so much more attractive around the time of last call.

On 10/10/2017 at 3:10 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

wpid-wp-1444675630935.jpg

Never dumped anyone because of his size....I dumped them because they acted like " dicks"...lol