Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

To ALL TOB members.....

6 posts in this topic

To ALL TOB members,

I feel the need you apologize for my negative behavior as of late. Making a promise to myself when starting this a year ago, I promised that if my behavior changed and I became negative that I'd      "reevaluate " who I am and work on getting back to who I truly am. So I am apologizing for the negative energy that I may have been placing on the forums and to the members. Wishing EVERYONE health, wealth and happiness. Here is to new POSITIVE chapters in life⚘

Love you ALL, 

Bella

We all need to back up and adjust at times. Best of luck to you.

Everyone needs to vent once in awhile.  Speaking for me, I've never noticed negativity coming from you.  I have always looked forward to reading your unique perspectives!     Even though you're moving out of the state, I hope we'll see you on the board once in a while...    Wishing you nothing but the best, beautiful!

Edited by CountryGentleman

In person you certainly aren't negative!  However I thought you were moving on to another place. If this isn't so please let your fans know.

Leaving the area for an extended break....to recharge myself... looking at other locations to relocate ...

So to simplify  yes... I'm moving

Not having enjoyed the privilege and pleasure of your company as of yet, Bella Marie, I can only evaluate based on what I've read here on the forum. Haven't noticed a trend toward the negative at all by you. :)