Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

Reviews

8 posts in this topic

What's up with putting up reviews on providers that aren't in the TOB database? I was trying to leave one and it's damn near impossible. Why can't it be made simpler? Anyway, I gave up trying to leave the review because it is time consuming and difficult. At least I thought so. Does anyone else share my grief?? 

ive gone through the whole process many times ti find out for what ever reason there is a error, cant ever post one

I know ECCIE and TER allow random site reviews.??? Try there? They do attach all related info :)

I am not sure why some reviews are declined, even when the providers have many other reviews.  Go Figure!  

As long as the provider had a current ad posted somewhere, or a website (with a phone and email), I haven't had any problem. 

On 10/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, stevie-2249 said:

ive gone through the whole process many times ti find out for what ever reason there is a error, cant ever post one

Steve you'll need to provide us with that info so we can look into what occured.

On 10/9/2017 at 7:18 PM, Juanmotai said:

What's up with putting up reviews on providers that aren't in the TOB database? I was trying to leave one and it's damn near impossible. Why can't it be made simpler? Anyway, I gave up trying to leave the review because it is time consuming and difficult. At least I thought so. Does anyone else share my grief?? 

Sorry about that, If they are not in the database the system will prompt you to enter info so it can create a profile for them and once completed it will take you to the page to submit the review. We are looking at updating this process in the next version.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:36 PM, TheWhisperer said:

"Sorry about that, If they are not in the database the system will prompt you to enter info..."

I agree with Steve, if the provider is a "no show" how can I be expected to provide particulars with regard to the woman's phsyique or attriubutes, hair color, etc? Im hoping to see that updated the next go around.