pitbull

"Zipper" Movie Shows the Obsession

3 posts in this topic

Recently saw the movie "Zipper" (from 2015 and currently on Netflix). There have been a whole lot of movies that deal with the profession, but this is one that seems quite realistic. The guy gets "turned on" by a woman at work and it sets him down the rabbit hole of seeing many high-priced ladies. The first lady he sees, for example, seems completely believable. She is not "overly gorgeous" as Hollywood occasionally portrays women of the night.

The lead character is married to the Cersei Lannister actress, and Cersei is no prude. For many of us, our wives have simply stopped being sexual, and we see ladies out of almost sheer desperation -- to feel a woman's touch and get "the thrill." This man pursues the hobby even though his wife is quite amorous. I suppose many are like that, and there is nothing wrong with that. I simply find that more difficult to understand. Anyway, it's a pretty good movie. 

Good post! Just watched it as well, great flick. 

My favorite line:

"I suppose that, uh, If we ruled out every candidate who ever stepped out on his wife, it'd be just pussy-whipped nerds running the country. We don't want that, do we? People still need heroes. Let's give them one." 

Edited by outlaw1

Yep. Another good line was: "What do they have that I don't have?" Response: "Nothing." The prices of $1,000/hour for the "Executive Privilege" agency seemed just insane. I suppose there are ladies/agencies who charge that much, but my goodness.  I also found it interesting that the first lady he encountered attempted to seduce the lead character, even though he was going to simply leave the donation and go. That is, she went out of her way to "work" and have a successful encounter. I wonder...if a lady could simply just receive the money and have the guy leave, wouldn't that be preferable? I don't know.