Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No towels!

47 posts in this topic

This has happened to me twice, and I'm wondering if there's some etiquette that I've never picked up on (despite years of experience).

I arrive for an appointment with a provider, and she asks if I'd like to use the bathroom before we start. However, in the bathroom there are no towels visible anywhere. I end up drying my hands with a wad of toilet paper.

Okay, I understand that the provider doesn't want clients using her "good" towels. That's fine. But why not leave a roll of cheap paper towels on the counter?

Am I supposed to show up for the session with my own towel?

:confused:

Why then heck would there not be towels in a restroom? I do want my clients using the good towels. You guys are spending a lot of money. 

I've been on outcall where there are not ant linen for cleanup etc. I attribute it to forgetfulness, or just someone not in the habit of having towels around.

Always know where your towel is!

Sorry about your latest in Call experience with lack of amenities. That does not make for a very cozy connection. 😔😔

Having everything provided for the session (not just the provider) is an important must! Fluffy bathsheets are my favorite. 

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Always know where your towel is!

I have always contended that Douglas Adams was a nudist. 😲

Lol. C'mon No ones gonna say it huh. Ok guess I will be the jerk here.

Guys! Read carefully... 

Always check the bathroom First! For any used wrappers, wet tub and floor, floaters , soap and towels!!

If it is a hotel in call there is absolutely zero excuse for not having available linens, towels or a proper clean up. A residents incall I could see Forgetfulness or lack of a washer-dryer on site.(actually I really cant) This is a MAIN necessity in the hobby.  A12 pack washack is only $10 at Walmart

That simply means you were the last of a rotating door and all original 9-12 towels have already been used before housekeeping or the lady could replenish  .. Just Yuck!!

Papertowels?!? Ummmm NO!

Seriously drop a $20 and tell the girl you'll come back when her incall is in order. Some Girls do get lazy easily offering incall. That will teach them a valuable lesson.(lost $)

If there was no towel for you. What did she use for herself, a hidden clean towel just for her?  

Could have been hot if she licked him dry.;)

Here is a wild idea that is likely not the case, but might be. MAYBE she wants you to leave the donation in the bathroom. Possibly if you opened a cabinet you would have found not only towels, but a receptacle marked..."donations". ......Or, the shelf might collapse dumping its contents loudly on you, signalling that you were in the cabinets.. It could go either way

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Could have been hot if she licked him dry.;)

Oh Fuck....that would be HOT.  I'm not going to be able to go to sleep for a couple hours now thinking about this.

To clarify, this experience was in a private residence, not a hotel. There was no cabinet or other obvious storage space in the bathroom. This is the second time I've encountered a towel-free bathroom (the first time was in Chicago, a few years ago) and I found it very off-putting---like a subliminal "go away" message.

I'm relieved to hear that others agree that this was, at a minimum, inappropriate. I don't expect the Four Seasons, but I do prefer an environment that is clean and welcoming.

iv asked a guy to bring a towel. I told him why. I dropped all them off at 7am. Picked them up same day at 6pm. I hadn't put them away yet I was getting ready, open the bags to dry off myself they smelled like they where washed in molding water. So I told him to bring his own. 

19 hours ago, tobias846 said:

This has happened to me twice, and I'm wondering if there's some etiquette that I've never picked up on (despite years of experience).

I arrive for an appointment with a provider, and she asks if I'd like to use the bathroom before we start. However, in the bathroom there are no towels visible anywhere. I end up drying my hands with a wad of toilet paper.

Okay, I understand that the provider doesn't want clients using her "good" towels. That's fine. But why not leave a roll of cheap paper towels on the counter?

Did you ask for a towel?  Sometimes forgetfulness happens and a simple "do you have a towel?" could have saved you from the TP. 

I go back and forth with leaving towels out. I will get a guy a fresh hand towel and washcloth and he will still wipe his dick on a bath towel. I don't even want to know what they do to towels when I'm not looking. I am a fan of those Kleenex bathroom paper towels. They're more hygienic and overall less wasteful than all the laundry. 

Seriously though just ask. It's the first step. Asking for a towel takes a literal second. It's seems odd to me that you would take the time to write a thread about it instead of just asking for a towel. What you built up in up in your head as inappropriate is just a simple oversight that could have been resolved by just asking for a towel. 

Even my ATATF forgets the towel sometimes - I gotta ask before I get in the shower.  Not a problem, I usually get rewarded with a nice warm towel straight out of the dryer or out of a cabinet.  Just tell yourself that she was so excited about seeing you and was in such a fluster to get really pretty that she forgot the towel.  Yeah, that's my theory - and I'm sticking to it.

Just ask.

21 hours ago, tobias846 said:

The OP's question:

Clearly an east-coast transplant.  If you had grown up in these parts you would know that you always have a towel with you for use after washing your hands - it's called the sides of your pants.

B)

59 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I will get a guy a fresh hand towel and washcloth and he will still wipe his dick on a bath towel.

Probably aren't familiar with hand towels and washcloths (sarcasm off). ;)

If the guest client has to ask about a towel, hospitality has already failed. C'mon people, this is an EVENT. Attention to fucking detail! No excuses. Just like good hygiene.

39 minutes ago, briscorp1 said:

If the guest client has to ask about a towel, hospitality has already failed. C'mon people, this is an EVENT. Attention to fucking detail! No excuses. Just like good hygiene.

Do you give hotels one star reviews when you have to ask for a towel? It's a fucking towel. Ask for it if you don't see one. Also think twice about every towel you see hanging in a bathroom and how many people have wiped their nasty hands on it already.

Better no towel at all than a filthy one. 

38 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Also think twice about every towel you see hanging in a bathroom and how many people have wiped their nasty hands on it already.

Hands ...... could be worse.  Probably don't want to shine your portable UV light on "em unless you want to ruin the mood :eek::cool: 

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am a fan of those Kleenex bathroom paper towels. They're more hygienic

I am as well.  See above. 

14 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Or, the shelf might collapse dumping its contents loudly on you, signalling that you were in the cabinets.. It could go either way

LOL this has actually happened to me Going through an old boyfriends cabinet! Next thing ,he knocks on the door and ask if everything was ok😂 

I just know this will illicit "eeews!!"...but I had a friend tell me once he ONLY bought black towels, washcloths and sheets because they don't get stained by dirt and blood.

If I'm coming from work or if I've been riding all day, I usually stop by a Target or Walmart and buy a cheap towel. I don't want to ruin the woman's linen if I miss any dirt when showering (not all dirt will come off you if you don't have a wash cloth).

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I just know this will illicit "eeews!!"...but I had a friend tell me once he ONLY bought black towels, washcloths and sheets because they don't get stained by dirt and blood.

LOL well stained and straight up dirty aren't totally the same. I buy darker sheets now because lube stains fucking everything and it really does help. Lots of people buy white for the opposite reason, so they can bleach the life out of everything. 

9 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Did you ask for a towel?  Sometimes forgetfulness happens and a simple "do you have a towel?" could have saved you from the TP. 

I go back and forth with leaving towels out. I will get a guy a fresh hand towel and washcloth and he will still wipe his dick on a bath towel. I don't even want to know what they do to towels when I'm not looking. I am a fan of those Kleenex bathroom paper towels. They're more hygienic and overall less wasteful than all the laundry. 

Seriously though just ask. It's the first step. Asking for a towel takes a literal second. It's seems odd to me that you would take the time to write a thread about it instead of just asking for a towel. What you built up in up in your head as inappropriate is just a simple oversight that could have been resolved by just asking for a towel. 

I didn't ask for a towel because I'd rather use the toilet paper than emerge from the bathroom holding out my dripping-wet hands. Incidentally, the toilet paper dispenser was also empty. I had to rummage a bit in the bathroom to find a fresh roll, which I helpfully put into the dispenser (after drying my hands). Probably I should have noticed all this, and requested a towel, before washing my hands; that's on me.

I wasn't upset or angry about having to wipe my hands with toilet paper. I wasn't thinking, "Holy cow, I can't wait to complain about this on The Other Board!" But since it wasn't the first time it happened, I got to thinking about it during the drive home. I started this thread because I was wondering if providers intentionally withheld towels, and maybe everyone knew about this but me!

Anyway, in the future I'm going to be proactive and arrive with a few paper towels in my pocket (and maybe some hand sanitizer, too).

I try to make sure that a wash cloth, hand towel, and a bath towel are ready and accessible, but I have made the mistake while running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready that I have forgotten to hang up a towel. It happens. Just ask, more than happy to grab one. Stuff happens!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

41 minutes ago, tobias846 said:

I didn't ask for a towel because I'd rather use the toilet paper than emerge from the bathroom holding out my dripping-wet hands. Incidentally, the toilet paper dispenser was also empty. I had to rummage a bit in the bathroom to find a fresh roll, which I helpfully put into the dispenser (after drying my hands). Probably I should have noticed all this, and requested a towel, before washing my hands; that's on me.

I wasn't upset or angry about having to wipe my hands with toilet paper. I wasn't thinking, "Holy cow, I can't wait to complain about this on The Other Board!" But since it wasn't the first time it happened, I got to thinking about it during the drive home. I started this thread because I was wondering if providers intentionally withheld towels, and maybe everyone knew about this but me!

Anyway, in the future I'm going to be proactive and arrive with a few paper towels in my pocket (and maybe some hand sanitizer, too).

I'm with you....if it isn't offerred I will probably not ask for fear of putting the lady on the spot.  It can be frustrating.  Some providers just provide sex.  Some provide an experience. Some have clean towels.  Some don't. Some provide drinks.  Some don't.  Some tell you to put the condom on yourself.  Some make it magically appear....or make the sensual application of the condom part of the show.  Some tell you to get up and take your own damn condom off....the toilet is over there!  Some get a warm washcloth and lovingly clean you up themselves.  I can even remember one popular TOB provider....retired now....fretting over the temperature of the washcloth....clucking like a mother hen.

Any 21 year old spinner can strip her clothes off and fuck for money.  But some ladies.....well........Some ladies GET IT.  Some don't.

You can tell, after a while, who the pro's are.  Many of them are here.  

Good luck in your future encounters.  PM me if you get tired of carrying around a roll of paper towels.

Edited by Yorick

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

LOL well stained and straight up dirty aren't totally the same. I buy darker sheets now because lube stains fucking everything and it really does help. Lots of people buy white for the opposite reason, so they can bleach the life out of everything. 

Lol I am guilty as one of those people ..Don't hate me😥 LOL but I only have white towels, linens and cloths.Even my bedroom is all white.. If its stained I toss and open a new bundle..

10 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Do you give hotels one star reviews when you have to ask for a towel? It's a fucking towel. Ask for it if you don't see one. Also think twice about every towel you see hanging in a bathroom and how many people have wiped their nasty hands on it already.

Lol Sure, Lucy, if I gotta ask for a fucking towel then I ask for a fucking towel--and yeah, hospitality takes a hit for that amateur shit. But that's not the point. We're talking about *prevention* now. It aint rocket science. So you stack clean, nicely folded ones beside the sink in a way that makes it very clear which are fresh and which aren't (assuming the previous client didn't know to toss the used one in the hamper conveniently sitting nearby. But then the hostess would have already cleared the used one(s) away before the next client arrived, right?) What's a large package of decent hand towels run these days? 

On 10/8/2017 at 2:04 AM, tobias846 said:

To clarify, this experience was in a private residence, not a hotel. There was no cabinet or other obvious storage space in the bathroom. This is the second time I've encountered a towel-free bathroom (the first time was in Chicago, a few years ago) and I found it very off-putting---like a subliminal "go away" message.

I'm relieved to hear that others agree that this was, at a minimum, inappropriate. I don't expect the Four Seasons, but I do prefer an environment that is clean and welcoming.

Ever air dry in front of an a/c? Lol no, there's no reason that should ever happen. IT'S common courtesy to have fresh towels. 

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Lol I am guilty as one of those people ..Don't hate me😥 LOL but I only have white towels, linens and cloths.Even my bedroom is all white.. If its stained I toss and open a new bundle..

I get it though. I just don't like the smell of bleach. 

11 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

Lol Sure, Lucy, if I gotta ask for a fucking towel then I ask for a fucking towel--and yeah, hospitality takes a hit for that amateur shit. But that's not the point. We're talking about *prevention* now. It aint rocket science. So you stack clean, nicely folded ones beside the sink in a way that makes it very clear which are fresh and which aren't (assuming the previous client didn't know to toss the used one in the hamper conveniently sitting nearby. But then the hostess would have already cleared the used one(s) away before the next client arrived, right?) What's a large package of decent hand towels run these days? 

It's whatever. It just seem ridiculous to me to stress over a towel when all one had to do was ask. Like you said it's not rocket science. 

And hell no I don't leave all my towels out. I have seen far too many dudes wipe their dicks on towels, bath robes etc.. But I get it some guys just can't pass up a chance to speculate and accuse providers of anything, even as ridiculous as not having a towel.