Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No towels!

47 posts in this topic

I always supply CLEAN,fresh towels as well as 4 different types of MEN'S body wash....

As well as CLEAN SHEETS😊

On 10/2/2017 at 0:44 PM, Smoothoperator said:

Welcome!

I always have baby wipes and towels handy although I do hide my personal towels because clients will grab one without asking lol

On 10/7/2017 at 9:45 PM, Chrissy said:

Lol. C'mon No ones gonna say it huh. Ok guess I will be the jerk here.

Guys! Read carefully... 

Always check the bathroom First! For any used wrappers, wet tub and floor, floaters , soap and towels!!

If it is a hotel in call there is absolutely zero excuse for not having available linens, towels or a proper clean up. A residents incall I could see Forgetfulness or lack of a washer-dryer on site.(actually I really cant) This is a MAIN necessity in the hobby.  A12 pack washack is only $10 at Walmart

That simply means you were the last of a rotating door and all original 9-12 towels have already been used before housekeeping or the lady could replenish  .. Just Yuck!!

Papertowels?!? Ummmm NO!

Seriously drop a $20 and tell the girl you'll come back when her incall is in order. Some Girls do get lazy easily offering incall. That will teach them a valuable lesson.(lost $)

If there was no towel for you. What did she use for herself, a hidden clean towel just for her?  

Yep.

Dirty sex > Dirty towel

Maybe she thought the guy before you really did wipe his dick off with it. 🤢 At least she had the common courtesy to take it down before you had the chance to use it. 

At long last,an original thread !!    No excuse for not having fresh towels unless one is allergic to using a washer/dryer at home.,

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

At long last,an original thread !!    No excuse for not having fresh towels unless one is allergic to using a washer/dryer at home.,

It would be like the Dr. office not having gloves, or the massage therapist not having sheets. It's our job to be prepared with supplies.

I usually side with my sisters, but this is part of the business. 

Edited by Audrey Astor

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

It would be like the Dr. office not having gloves, or the massage therapist not having sheets. It's our job to be prepared with supplies.

I usually side with my sisters, but this is part of the business. 

Agreed...not having supplies is non professional. Be it condoms or towels. 

So where do you guys draw the line of “these women are people and should be treated as such” and “they’re a business and should be treated as such”? Because right now all the talk of how these ladies are, you know, people that make mistakes sometimes is kinda going out the window. 

So I take it none of you have left towels in the dryer, gotten in the shower, reached and suddenly remembered you didn’t put them back? Or had guests over and forgot to set out fresh towels for them until they went into the bathroom and asked for towels?

11 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

So I take it none of you have left towels in the dryer, gotten in the shower, reached and suddenly remembered you didn’t put them back? Or had guests over and forgot to set out fresh towels for them until they went into the bathroom and asked for towels?

What you describe are amateur moves. But these ladies are supposed to be professionals. 

That said, I agree with those who suggested that the client should have asked for a towel. 

28 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

What you describe are amateur moves. But these ladies are supposed to be professionals. 

That said, I agree with those who suggested that the client should have asked for a towel. 

True but they’re people. And people make mistakes. 

9 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

True but they’re people. And people make mistakes. 

I haven't gotten the impression from this thread that expecting a certain level of professional hospitality vis-à-vis clean towels from our lovely ladies is in any way regarding them as less than human (i.e., as objects of "business"). To the contrary, to hold one to a high standard is to bestow the respect of expected excellence. Nor have I read anyone suggest that a provider who fails to provide a clean towel deserves to be flogged (unless that is her preference :D).

Eh, I'm a professional, and damn good at my job.  And still occasionally fuck up.  I wouldn't think twice about asking for a towel, I guess if I saw it was a trend I'd be worried.

There should never be a reason to have to ask. Only a rear occausion of forgetfulness. I have known how to run a washer and dryer since I was very young. I think it would be too much of a pain to have a service do my laundry. I also would never trust someone else with my wash. Lol I guess that is just me tho.  

I’ve always provided a nice warm washcloth and washed the gentleman myself. Baby wipes and tissues are not the standard I hold myself to. Higher volume girls need to make sure they have plenty of stock. No excuses! 

Yea sorry about your experience. Me personally, I like for my clients to have the option to shower, so face and drying towels are a must, then baby wipes, or paper towels for those who'd prefer that. Options ladies, options!

4 hours ago, Arielbaby said:

..... Options ladies, options!

Yes, the really good one go that extra mile!

Edited by Yorick
Removed really funny joke that broke TOB guidelines.

If I'm touring I always make sure I have plenty of towels and baby wipes and germ santizer. I just makesure to tip houskeeping.