Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weird behavior?

21 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed and INCREASE of suspicious and bizarre behavior lately?... 

10 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Has anyone else noticed and INCREASE of suspicious and bizarre behavior lately?... 

Short answer is "yes"...However, I would like to know what you mean my "weird and suspicious"...and how "lately?"

Weird behavior.... threatening texts stating they're going to " pass" screening and find me.... scheduling then almost getting to location then suddenly disappearing...weird stuff....calling then hanging up....suspicious behavior....

If you mean killing chickens at a Lakewood apartment to put curses on other people, then yeah I have noticed it 😱

Just now, ilovewomen said:

If you mean killing chickens at a Lakewood apartment to put curses on other people, then yeah I have noticed it 😱

Do you have nothing better to do? Grow up

7 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I've got a few more and your name and a few others are listed👄🖕😙

There seems to be a huge increase in members joining.  I dont know.  Maybe tighten screening, increase new friend rates to weed bad apples...  

I have noticed that the bullshit seems to come in spurts.  Hmmm...there may be a technical term for that.

I don't know if other ladies are experiencing it.  It may be related to your announcement and your persecutors getting their last licks in

This, too, shall pass.  Hang in there......and be carefull!

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

Not suspicious but definitely bizarre.  Text messages and phone calls at all hours, asking about donations and services.  Those always spook me!  

It seems the crazy comes in waves and this too shall pass.  Stay safe and screen..screen...screen.

Screen like no other! :) It's Halloweenie time! 

7 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

By weird , do you mean providers contacting references and threatening to never be a reference or see them again after seeing me or a couple others? If so, Then Hell yes! I have seen 3 gents this week that blew the whistle. 

But weird , do you mean potential clients just offering the normal B.S. from hang ups, fake refs and broken promises to book after screening?

Then Hell yes!! Its a full moon Baby!! All the weirdness comes out.. 😄 

Have fun with it if you can! Dont let if get you down.

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

By weird , do you mean providers contacting references and threatening to never be a reference or see them again after seeing me or a couple others? If so, Then Hell yes! I have seen 3 gents this week that blew the whistle. 

Wow, that's too bad Chrissy.☹️ I would say it's more fucked up than weird. Who behaves like that???

It's no wonder guys are saying they are new. Their references will go nuts on them. (A whole new marketing strategy for P411)

Im not available so often, as to get a lot of weird stuff, but have noticed a new surge in not following contact protocol, and poor communication manners.

Edited by Audrey Astor

In all honesty I feel that many of these guys have heard word some how that Lakewood is not safe. Which is so wrong...just like we we have said in the past and is well noted. Check to see if the provider like that of Bella Marie is well reviewed. Clients love her! She does have a great following. 

Chrissy, there is a new trend going on with ladies no longer being Refrence friendly. Oh and yes I have seen that posted in a few of the ladies ads that they are no longer reference friendly. Possibly this is a big reason why I go out of my way to confirm on all my clients if it has been a while since I last seen them. Some times I even call them or request that they call me first so that I know for certain who they are who I remember them being. Also because I like to give a very detailed discription on you to reassure the new provider you are safe and above all fun! 

Halloween time don't let the long shadows and longer nights spook you! I am a fan of the SUNSHINE I have a hard time seeing in the dark. Even tho I love paranormal energy and often work with it on a daily basis.After all, Reiki is energy work. So go figure!

Work through your fears in life and not against them! All will be fine and enjoy your self and all that is around you. Even those unseen entities! Because this is a heighten time before the winter slumber of crazy energy my friends! 🎃🎃👻👻

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

This has been going on for long time way before I was even working in denver. This is nothing new. This only to scare people. But if you feel you are in jeopardy you can file a police report. Make a public post. Keep your evidence. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

This city has a vibe to it that I'd prefer not to feel, and I'm 100% unable to leave. While Ive met wonderful and amazing people here...I've also talked to, met, and almost met some folks who just chilled me to the bone and reminded me that you must ALWAYS play your hand close here or you will pay dearly.  

I agree with Chrissy. Unfortunately not all guys are considerate of the women here. I don't speak for them (the guys). I respect if a provider isnt' interested because I'm over 60. That's her prerogative.