Kae Marie

411 in NYC and Chicago

6 posts in this topic

Hello lovers and friends. 

I'll be traveling to NYC and Chicago at the end of the month. Anyone have the 411 on must sees (and avoid) in the area? I've traveled to NYC before and have a general idea but new hidden treasures to explore would be great. And this will be my first time in Chicago (downtown). Would love to hear your opinions and tips. 

Xx Kae Marie 

For Chicago, I think the Shed Aquarium is a "must see". It's near the Field Museum, and the Adler Planetarium. If you enjoy nature, and history, these three make a very nice outing. 

I am leaving for New York on October 30th. What days are you going to be there. It would be really fun if we could catch up and have dinner.;; 

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

For Chicago, I think the Shed Aquarium is a "must see". It's near the Field Museum, and the Adler Planetarium. If you enjoy nature, and history, these three make a very nice outing. 

Oooh that all sounds fun! I will see what I can do. Thank you 🤗

4 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am leaving for New York on October 30th. What days are you going to be there. It would be really fun if we could catch up and have dinner.;; 

I'm there the 19th-25 and Chicago 26th-29th. I'll actually be bavk before you leave ☺️

10 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Hello lovers and friends. 

I'll be traveling to NYC and Chicago at the end of the month. Anyone have the 411 on must sees (and avoid) in the area? I've traveled to NYC before and have a general idea but new hidden treasures to explore would be great. And this will be my first time in Chicago (downtown). Would love to hear your opinions and tips. 

Xx Kae Marie 

I Use Rs2k  TER and Erosguide when there. Works well .. Avoid Backpage at all costs!! As far as staying I use Air. Not hotels . downtown is OK, traffic iS hefty along the shore line. North Of Lincoln Park isS really nice as well and if you can get your hair done there Downtown Do it!!!! 

Edited by Chrissy