Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarianaDS

Downtown or DTC?

11 posts in this topic

My friend was saying DTC is better, but I like to go out and explore when I am in new city so i want to be downtown. Which is better? Or maybe do both?

Its great to explore downtown and the hotels are lovely but parking is tricky for clients unless you have a designated spot assigned for them. I like to alternate when I'm in town but doing both sounds like the best of both worlds. Welcome and have fun! 

YEs definitely try downtown or the surrounding close in neighborhoods.  Such as Stapleton, Cherry Creek,  Glendale.  Traffic has become so horrific in the DTC that I won't go there unless I really need to see a lady set up there.

Fan of downtown also if I did outcalls that's where i would go. 

downtown sucks.....too much of a pain in the ass to find parking. dtc or westminster.

If you do downtown, you might attract clients that usually don't have that option. I would however check into whether your choice of place has a key access elevator. Have fun wherever you decide.

Downtown Denver and DTC and Interlocking Fort Collins are all awesome place. Here's the thing if your services are as fabulous as your looks the guys will make arrangements to show up no matter where you are located. 

Another thing to consider is trying to get a location really close to the lightrail. Then there is very little excuse as to why they can't see you. It is not that expensive to take it, and downtown is great with accessibility to it. If there happens to be parking, mention that in your ad too so the guys know what to expect.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

In the 30+ years I've been hobbling in Denver,  I can only recall 2 Downtown incall visits (both apartments) and 1 outcall(hotel). Other than that, it's been all over the map from Ft.Collins to the Springs. 

Here's the real deal:  Some of the guys whine about the traffic in DTC and don't want to go there and assume everyone feels that way.  Some of the guys whine about the traffic and parking downtown and don't want to go there and assume that everyone feels that way.  The truth is that the traffic in Denver is bad everywhere, so somebody who is distant from your chosen location is going to whine about the traffic, but it doesn't really matter where you go, some of the guys will like it and some will whine.

Therefore, I think you should have your incall where you can have some fun in the 20 hours a day you aren't listening to guys whine about traffic and parking.  My vote for that is downtown - Denver has a great downtown for fun and DTC is a totally fucking, boring, suburban wasteland office park with no fun nearby (I know, I live there).

Besides, I checked out your photos, and I think the guys will go anywhere to see you.

Personally, I'll go anywhere from Boulder to Castle Rock, and everywhere in between to see the right lady, and I'll pay for parking too.  Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think not.