fmr_racerCOS

Etiquette in contacting a provider

14 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone.  I curious with how to contact a provider whom hasn't posted in a couple days but isn't nessassarly out of there normal online presence.  Is it okay to reach out to them relating to their availability, or is the period considered their own personal time off?  I don't want to bother said person/persons or blow up their phones (massive exaggeration) when they are possibly with people not in the know.  

Thank you for your inputs,

fmrracer

I always struggle with that too, if she is currently posting, seems like fair game, a few days sure, but a good chance she might not be available unless she regularly posts every week or so... how far back is too far?  Likely will depend on the lady.  I do appreciate exact dates and times in the post or directions on how /when to  contact.   

It is good to look at the information on the provider . Most of us have what days and times we are available on our advertisements and profile.

Yep, I would say look in her ad. Days and times should be listed, but if not, contact her and ask. I can only speak for myself, but I get distracted by school and projects and forget to post. Here in the Springs it’s not a big deal, but Denver, ten min goes by and you’re on page 2. 

If you have no idea and one of her contact methods is email. send one. Include all requested info and wait for her reply. Some ladies pre book, some do short notice, some do same day. Some do All :) just find out which works for you and her the go Have fun!!

It costs money to post and if a lady has a nice crew of regulars that keep her busy, she may not post for weeks, even months.  These are exactly the women you want to meet.  I regularly reach out to old friends who haven't posted in a long time and most of the time we can find a mutually convenient time to get together.  Even if not, I have never had one of them object a friendly and polite call.  If you want to get together, go ahead and contact her using her preferred method of contact.  Don't worry about "blowing up" her phone, these gals have that totally under control.

Have fun.

37 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

It costs money to post and if a lady has a nice crew of regulars that keep her busy, she may not post for weeks, even months. 

Actually some of us pay for Auto reposts. A good pool of regulars tend to text same day and short notice, so when my auto posts go up, they are up. Doesn't necessarily mean Anything..

Don't worry about "blowing up" her phone, these gals have that totally under control.

If a guy calls five times in 5 minutes. That is just ridiculous. And then we do not have control.

After one or two valid attempts, Go another posted method. Email, Text ect.

She could be busy, driving, visiting family, at the doctor, with another penis for all you really know.. But  DO NOT BLOW UP HER PHONE!!!  It is disrespectfully showing impatience that no one wants to deal with. 

I must not have understood or been clear.  I said that he should make a friendly and polite call, but forgot to mention "only one, you moron!"  I thought that was a given.  I understood his term "blow up" to mean that he would blow her cover when she was with civilians.  All I was saying was not to worry about that, the ladies know how to keep their work number from causing problems.

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

If a guy calls five times in 5 minutes. That is just ridiculous.

People that do this, to any business, or person, should be beaten with a wet noodle, and forced to wear a sign stating "idiot". ;)

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I must not have understood or been clear.  I said that he should make a friendly and polite call, but forgot to mention "only one, you moron!"  I thought that was a given.  I understood his term "blow up" to mean that he would blow her cover when she was with civilians.  All I was saying was not to worry about that, the ladies know how to keep their work number from causing problems.

LOL. I think we need our own TOB dictionary. Help out the newbies a tad :) 

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

People that do this, to any business, or person, should be beaten with a wet noodle, and forced to wear a sign stating "idiot". ;)

Do you have that noodle? I need to borrow it for an extended period of time. 😀

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, NFL123456789 said:

Text "???????????????????????????????????????"

Not for me! 

Texter = Timewaster

IMO!

short text or call is best for me.  Sometimes emails end up in the spam folder. However, if you do go through my website chances are you WILL read my information. :)

I would read her ad as to how she prefers to be contacted, what information she requests, and when she is available. Follow her guidelines with a quick intro, and include the dates and time that will work for you. 

If you're looking for "right now", that could get a little tricky unless you've previously met. 

The op did no allude to calling at 7am on a Sunday, but I think it is important to keep in mind that we have lives similar to y'all.😳 We have families to care for, worship, homes to maintain, like to read books, events to attend, car maintenance etc. We often are not sitting around looking beautiful, in lingerie waiting for a call.

Best wishes in finding what you would like.