Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jax

Hello all! Newbie provider saying hello and looking for sugestions

14 posts in this topic

Hello gentlemen (& ladies),

A friend of mine told me about the site and as I look around I like what I see. The men seem more polite and the ladies more classy.

I am just here to say hello, and thanks for the hope that this industry can be comfortable, safe and rewarding. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you! 

😘 Jax

Welcome aboard!  Hopefully, you'll be able to make a few trips up to the Northern Colorado area!

Welcome Jax,

Based on your gorgeous pictures I think lots of fine men will be getting to know you soon. 😘

Welcome to TOB!! Have fun and stay safe.

If the front looks anything like the back I am sure that you will have plenty of admirers.  Welcome

Welcome hope you have fun and join the group of fine ladies we have around here!

Welcome, Ms. Jax.  My goodness, you are flexible (photos!).    

Haven’t been on in a while.   I get back on here and see this gorgeous young woman.   I need to pay way more attention to what’s happening on the board.    Welcome and have fun.

On 10/6/2017 at 4:29 AM, Jax said:

Hello gentlemen (& ladies),

A friend of mine told me about the site and as I look around I like what I see. The men seem more polite and the ladies more classy.

I am just here to say hello, and thanks for the hope that this industry can be comfortable, safe and rewarding. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you! 

😘 Jax

Hello Miss Jax,

Although I cannot speak for everyone here, the folks I have met are very friendly and polite. I think you will enjoy the people you meet here 

💝