Taking an extended " Break"...

23 posts in this topic

I wanted everyone to know that I'm leaving CO. I'm sure it's no tears lost on some, but to the others that matter... Thank you... Thank you for making me feel welcome... If I do fly through CO make sure you at least say Hi🤗....

Kisses, 

Bella👄

Aww I don't know you, but good luck, and you will be missed 😘 I always love reading your contributions to the board, and your hot as hell 😉 Good luck! 

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I wanted everyone to know that I'm leaving CO. I'm sure it's no tears lost on some, but to the others that matter... Thank you... Thank you for making me feel welcome... If I do fly through CO make sure you at least say Hi🤗....

Kisses, 

Bella👄

Miss Bella, I always enjoyed your company and wish you the best. You are a very special person and will be missed by those that know you.

Take care of yourself! 💕

I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life. It has been a pleasure to know you. 

:( I wish our schedules could have matched up.  I am sad that I lost the opportunity to meet you and get to know your wonderful heart, and maybe some of that awesome food!  Keep us updated on what you're up to and hopefully we'll still get a chance to meet. Where ever you go will be blessed to have you.  Safe travels.

Edited by CountryGentleman

Bella, Good Luck and Safe Travels.

Please remember us, we will fondly remember you.

I hope no matter where life takes you that your life is filled with blessings.  Take care of yourself and the best of luck!

Best wishes.  Thanks for all. 

Old Irish saying:  may the sun always shine on you. may you trek be always down hill, may the wind be always at your back and may you be in heaven one hour before the devil knows you have passed.

Also wishing you the very best in hope you find your "TRUE SELF" in life! 

Always hate to see anyone on the to do list (alas, so many ladies, so little time and finite budget!) leave before I get around to a visit, however best wishes in whatever you do and I will leave you on list for now. :)

OMG! My heart goes out to you Bella. You're the best. What a beautiful, kind and loving lady. You're not forgotten. I know only the best will come your way. 

Thank you all... I hope for the clients (the good ones) that the drama and backstabbing will end😚  good luck to y'all as well