Yorick

I Wonder......

18 posts in this topic

Totally thumbs up to Yorick, he is so right in all regards.  All I would add is that we also hate the obnoxious demented jerks that have nothing better to do than torment providers.  If you can think of some way to get rid of them, a good portion of us would jump through an extra hoop or two if it helps you to lead less stressful lives.

I totally agree! Personally, I’m very grateful for the guys here who have their act together such as the OP. I could name several others but I believe it is against the rules. Let’s just say there’s a few model citizens here who I would see and they are awesome! I’m not taking anything for granted.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:17 PM, Yorick said:

I have seen a lot of (totally legitimate) complaints from the ladies lately on poor phone manners, rude requests, failure to read ads, and other generally boorish behavior.  We feel your pain.

I wonder,  though.  Do a lot of you ladies realize what a big deal this is to a lot of us guys?  For many of us, for many different reasons, this is our only sexual outlet.  If we are honest people (and most of us are) we do our best to clean up and follow the rules.  We save our funds and make sure to not shortchange the provider, and maybe even tip. Those with SOs must work extra hard to create time periods of plausible deniability.  The farther we have to travel, the more difficult this becomes. We do all of these things because we have selected you......a beautiful, exotic, fascinating woman....to share a small, intimate part of our lives.  

We don't get to do this as often as we would like.  Please don't take us for granted.

Oh WE(I)don't take you gentlemen for granted😚

Although you can certainly take me for granite.

(Groan)

Yeah one of you on this board saves your lunch money since your wife controls the money. lol 

Way more than one, Nikki, way more than one B)

On 10/3/2017 at 4:17 PM, Yorick said:

I have seen a lot of (totally legitimate) complaints from the ladies lately on poor phone manners, rude requests, failure to read ads, and other generally boorish behavior.  We feel your pain.

I wonder,  though.  Do a lot of you ladies realize what a big deal this is to a lot of us guys?  For many of us, for many different reasons, this is our only sexual outlet.  If we are honest people (and most of us are) we do our best to clean up and follow the rules.  We save our funds and make sure to not shortchange the provider, and maybe even tip. Those with SOs must work extra hard to create time periods of plausible deniability.  The farther we have to travel, the more difficult this becomes. We do all of these things because we have selected you......a beautiful, exotic, fascinating woman....to share a small, intimate part of our lives.  

We don't get to do this as often as we would like.  Please don't take us for granted.

Yah no kidding don't take us for granted

Never never take anyone for anything in life! I do my very best each and every time to be present and in the moment, clean, clean home, everything of need presented and functioning well (shower, toilet, a.c./heat, me). 

Think that everyone has a bad day. Sometimes we can fall short. Yet for the most part we are all doing our best to provide great service for the clients.

Sorry if you recently had a bad experience Yorick?

I have such respect for all of you gentlemen and it really is such an honor for you to choose us.  

She offered her honor,

He honored her offer,

And all night long he was honor and off her.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

She offered her honor,

He honored her offer,

She was just the ranchers daughter, and all the horse manure.

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry if you recently had a bad experience Yorick?

This business is like pizza right? Even the bad experiences are usually pretty good.  And I'm a big boy.  

But thanks for asking.

On 10/4/2017 at 8:10 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Yeah one of you on this board saves your lunch money since your ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING, INSANELY JEALOUS GODDESS OF YOUR UNIVERSE controls the money. lol 

Fixed that for you

2 hours ago, Yorick said:

Yeah one of you on this board saves your lunch money since your ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING, INSANELY JEALOUS GODDESS OF YOUR UNIVERSE controls the money. lol 

Fixed that for you

Liked how you said that Yorick! You are a cute  hottie! All the ladies are busy chasing you! I can only imagine how bothersome that can be at times for you!

Just here in Lakewood with an oil treatment on my head because it looks like corn fuzz! (You know that stuff you grow in your fields of NE).  Kali hair Flies all over the place.  Corn grows in the fields of NE and my hair looks like fuzz without my hair treatments. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, Yorick said:

Fixed that for you

Life is just like a dick, women can really make it hard. :D

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

OMG!  I am soooo stealing that line!

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

I always thought it was, "Life is like a pecker.  When it's hard, you get fucked and when it's soft you can't beat it."  ;)

22 hours ago, BadBoy said:

She offered her honor,

He honored her offer,

Oh how I'll miss you and your lyrics...