decafnaetd

Birthday tomorrow - suggestions?

30 posts in this topic

Heya folks! So tomorrow is my birthday and I have a dilemma. At this point I've had enough birthdays that I kinda lack inspiration for marking the passage of another year. So the question I am posing is simple: how do you like to spend your birthday? Maybe I'll glean some inspiration from your thoughts. 

Ready? Go!

If you are close with your family spend the day with them!  Go out to eat in a nice restaurant where you can talk and be a family. If not close with family then party hardy with a friendly woman (not girl). Women talk more on your level than girls.  Women know how to be a companion rather than just a "date". Take her out and then do what comes naturally.

On my Bday I go hunting or fishing. if I can't do those I buy myself a French lesson! :D

2 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

So the question I am posing is simple: how do you like to spend your birthday? Maybe I'll glean some inspiration from your thoughts. 

I treat it like any other day. If it's a weekday, I work. If it's a Saturday, I work. If it's Sunday, I might consider seeing a provider...:D

Do something special for yourself.  Celebrate your life in a way that is special for you.

Happy Birthday!

39 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I treat it like any other day. If it's a weekday, I work. If it's a Saturday, I work. If it's Sunday, I might consider seeing a provider...:D

Wow... Not quite the inspiration I was hoping for :) Except maybe the see a provider part.

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Do something special for yourself.  Celebrate your life in a way that is special for you.

Happy Birthday!

That's the intent, just lacking for ideas.

Tha so for the happy birthday wish :) you're the first this year!

For my 60th birthday, I climbed the Grand Teton; for my 64th, I took up skydiving and jumped out of an airplane.  For birthdays I am strongly in favor of anything that makes the adrenaline pump and that reminds you that, while you may be old, you are not yet dead.  My attitude towards birthdays nowadays is "Fuckin' A,  I managed to bag another one, I think I'll go for one more..."

(For 61, 62 & 63 I went to see a sweet young provider - another dependable andrenaline rush).

Happy Birthday, big guy, just don't end up dancing around the castle with the candlestick, try and nail the gorgeous brunette that you rescued in the woods.

Happy birthday!!! I got nothing to suggest though. I mean getting pampered by a hottie is fun!

Happy Birthday Decafanated!! Enjoy yourself! That is what you should do! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

13 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Wow... Not quite the inspiration I was hoping for :) Except maybe the see a provider part.

That's the intent, just lacking for ideas.

Tha so for the happy birthday wish :) you're the first this year!

Since its now tomorrow...Happy Birthday.

As for suggestions on what to do today, what are your passions?

Golf today could work, although it might be a little chilly. Maybe go to Top Golf....it's climate controlled.

I would prefer to see a favorite lady myself....get pampered.

Or maybe just go get a massage and be pampered that way.

Maybe a nice dinner a favorite neighborhood restaurant or a top end restaurant.

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Happy birthday!!! I got nothing to suggest though. I mean getting pampered by a hottie is fun!

I really can't find fault in your logic!

Happy birthday, have a threesome, always a good way to celebrate.

🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊 Eat Cake, Drink Whiskey and Live Life!! Happy Birthday :)

Do you something that you've always wanted to do but never got around to it.

OK, your birthday was yesterday - what did you finally end up doing?

Whatever it was, hope it didn't kill the poor guy - he may be a beast, but he has such a big heart.  Maybe he is just still recovering.

Ha! Pretty boring. Japanese with the family, then a relaxing evening with the TV. No complaints here.

Tell me you had cake and the birthday song??:)

On 10/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Broken pelvis?

oh my goodness! 

Sounds like you deserve some post birthday fun too.🎂 Glad you enjoyed.

On 10/5/2017 at 9:28 PM, decafnaetd said:

Ha! Pretty boring. Japanese with the family, then a relaxing evening with the TV. No complaints here.

I was in hope this thread might give me a few Bday ideas. I'm thinking about skydiving but I can't figure out how to safely set fire to the plane before I jump. 

On 10/6/2017 at 4:31 PM, Laci French said:

Tell me you had cake and the birthday song??:)

Just some brownies. If you'd ever heard my family sing you'd know why I'm ok with that.

On 10/7/2017 at 8:08 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Sounds like you deserve some post birthday fun too.🎂 Glad you enjoyed.

I like the way you think!

On 10/7/2017 at 6:08 PM, boink36 said:

I was in hope this thread might give me a few Bday ideas. I'm thinking about skydiving but I can't figure out how to safely set fire to the plane before I jump. 

You still haven't gotten your license to kill ?? They lost a lot of the double o's this year.

Well next year, take 2 days off. Rent rhe hot tub room at Nativ, invite a gal you like, take her to fancy dinners, shopping at Victoria Secret , Jax for happy hour, Coyote Ugly, Nocturne, and relaxing on your private balcony with some Asti.

And enjoy life with a woman...