27 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I love the "borrowed" part!😄

P.C. hits T.O.B.;)

45 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

25 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

P.C. hits T.O.B.;)

Oh, but "stole" is such a harsh word. Besides, the original owner still has them; she(?) didn't take anything of value. 

{/sarcasm}

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh, but "stole" is such a harsh word. Besides, the original owner still has them; she(?) didn't take anything of value. 

{/sarcasm}

HMMM that is true, the owner does still have them. i never thought of that!:o

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Me too.... more like STOLEN :D

Too bad we don't have pictures of the actual girl who shows up and the poor guy face who calls the photo borrower. All fired up for a hot blonde, but arriving is an in-bred, wall-eyed, buck-toothed monster that has to be wheeled around under a blanket.

5 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Too bad we don't have pictures of the actual girl who shows up and the poor guy face who calls the photo borrower. All fired up for a hot blonde, but arriving is an in-bred, wall-eyed, buck-toothed monster that has to be wheeled around under a blanket.

OMG this is too funny

On 9/30/2017 at 10:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

Oh, but "stole" is such a harsh word. 

Why do girls think they can get away with this ? Word travels FAST on the internet .

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Why do girls think they can get away with this ? Word travels FAST on the internet .

Equal parts desperation and ignorance is my guess. . . .

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

How many potential customers are hiding in their dark lonely closet, viewing the ads on BP w/o checking any of the review sites? The word I hear on the street is "a large percentage."

If you're running a revolving stable why would you want to post actual pictures of your staff?  That limits who you can see the customer when they call. 

Yes, word travels fast in a community like TOB or ECCIE, but we're only a small slice of the pie. 

Perhaps it's time for the return of street walkers. WYSIWYG!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

How many potential customers are hiding in their dark lonely closet, viewing the ads on BP w/o checking any of the review sites? The word I hear on the street is "a large percentage."

If you're running a revolving stable why would you want to post actual pictures of your staff?  That limits who you can see the customer when they call. 

Yes, word travels fast in a community like TOB or ECCIE, but we're only a small slice of the pie. 

Perhaps it's time for the return of street walkers. WYSIWYG!

Actual pictures bring in repeat business and good word of mouth. But we've rode that horse many many times on TOB.

On 10/1/2017 at 10:37 AM, Admiral C said:

Part of the ad may be have been removed. All I am seeing are photos. Whatever the guy gets, it looks like it will be HUUUUUUUGE boobies or a HUUUUUUUGE butt. OMG, these have got to be photoshopped. I just don't see chicks like that walking around.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Actual pictures bring in repeat business and good word of mouth. But we've rode that horse many many times on TOB.

Oh I agree with you totally for the anointed of TOB and similar communities. For the unwashed masses ...

😏

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Oh I agree with you totally for the anointed of TOB and similar communities. For the unwashed masses ...

😏

...did they at least "wash their asses?"

I like al of a woman - face, tummy, tits, ass, legs and mostly her "lady parts" . BUT this is too much all that butt would get in the way of snuggling or if you like
Greek you gotta be lo-o-o-ng to get past it.

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

😏

you really think they would repeat on a bait and switch ?    regulars are the lifeblood of the biz

Repeat business is based on the quality of the service once the door closes. I liken stolen images to the stock photos used in print media of pre-Internet or by AMPs more recently. We didn't expect reality. Most folks don't know the difference, i.e. they're not tapped into discussions like this one.  Think back, how many ads at RMO included actual photos?

Besides, I don't think many of these fly-by-night operations rely on repeat business. 

I do agree that times have changed and that members of communities like TOB have higher expectations. But until we start exposing the frauds of BP on BP I don't think much will change. 

I have seen pictures on BP with that huge bottom before. Well, now we know Chrissy! That is funny,yet enlightening to know! 

Y'all just jealous because you want that A$$!!! ;):P:D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Damn with a butt like that, just imagine what you could hide!?

😱😱😂😂

On 10/3/2017 at 0:36 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

😱😱😂😂

Kali, 

just what would you want to hide in an ass? And why? 🤔🙃

On 10/3/2017 at 10:37 AM, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

At least if she ever decides to have kids, she won't be in labor too long...the kid will drop like a bomb from a B52.

😱😱😂😂

Salami 😜

😱😱😂😂

You have no idea. my truck is parked behind it right now. :D

On 10/3/2017 at 9:40 AM, Bit Banger said:

.  Think back, how many ads at RMO included actual photos?

J.R.'s Stripteasers always used actual photos. Believe Colorado Ladies did too.In the beginning,maybe one or two ads had photos....most were just script,but those were usually the same lady using three or more ads.As time went on and phones didn't ring,more actual photos appeared. The RMO website was all actual photos.

That answer your question ?