Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovepluswomen

want a large women

25 posts in this topic

I just love large women.  Would really like to be with one. Drop me a line if you'd like a respectful gentleman interested in a regular afternoon visit.  (thanks)

Ok guys, I am taking bets on how long this one will last. The over is 4 responses.

20 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Ok guys, I am taking bets on how long this one will last. The over is 4 responses.

Cover!!

Hey there big boy!!! Nothing like good looking fat man who smells good. 😂😜🍭🍭

Luscious, 

Pretty N Plump 

10 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Luscious, 

Pretty N Plump 

LOL Nikki You are crazy, this one made me laugh BUT what if he is Not a Fat man ???? 😄 💋

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

LOL Nikki You are crazy, this one made me laugh BUT what if he is Not a Fat man ???? 😄 💋

Well I guess ill have to feed him my old diet lol wont last long..... 

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Luscious, 

Pretty N Plump 

NOTHING  ( for me) like a thick 69 goddess...or...for your request.......

I'm not really overweight, 5'8" 178lbs.  I just simply find large women attractive. Pants size 20 and above is the start of beautiful.  Large women fill a dress the best.  So what I've got a fantasy of a hot affair or just a wonderful afternoon with someone 100lbs more than me...  Is that so bad?

2 hours ago, lovepluswomen said:

I'm not really overweight, 5'8" 178lbs.  I just simply find large women attractive. Pants size 20 and above is the start of beautiful.  Large women fill a dress the best.  So what I've got a fantasy of a hot affair or just a wonderful afternoon with someone 100lbs more than me...  Is that so bad?

Not at all bad! Allot more respectful sounding, more so than.. why don't providers work out? It is just on another scale!  I love Jethro Tull and Queen!  I hope you find what you are looking for! 

Hey at least this guy is very respectful! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, lovepluswomen said:

Ok we are not good fit.

My phat ass is definitely not 100 heavyweight over yours. My pants are not size 20 either. I am a size 14/16 and losing weight from being laid up. I am looking to be 12/14. I don't like being skinny personality wise. Bring the Cool Whip, Sugar. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I am size 12/14. And yes I have a great deal of difficulty buying clothes due to losing weight. Ya Nikki it becomes a bit of a mental trip figuring out where you are when it comes to clothing. Shoping on line kills me. Because if you are true to size and store clothing is assembled in China well, chances are you need size up. Going on reviews is difficult too LL Been or Bean,  size down. 

Honestly, as silly as this sounds it is really difficult on us women! Especially when we drop weight. I am almost down 90lbs since 2013. I am constantly buying either too big or too small. 

Keep on trucking and enjoy the crazy trip to better health and do bringing a friend with you while shopping for new clothing after losing weight. Kudos to you and all of us working on better health and well being in life. Make a me very happy to read and hear about success with others. Even if I never meet them. Warm fuzzy feelings! 😀😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I think most of us guys like a woman with insatiability and aggression.....but that combo is spectacular

with a thick lady.

Since the majority of working girls are overweight, finding a "pleasingly plump"*} provider isn't that hard.

*) "Pleasingly plump" = rolls of fat, hasn't been to a gym since high school.

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

Since the majority of working girls are overweight, finding a "pleasingly plump"*} provider isn't that hard.

*) "Pleasingly plump" = rolls of fat, hasn't been to a gym since high school.

Just in case anybody doesn't know, 2Big is a long term troll here. Responding to posts like this ^ with indignation, or arguments, just makes him happy.

Have a nice day! :)

And yet, when I see that he has posted, I go to his post first, just to see what he says.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Just in case anybody doesn't know, 2Big is a long term troll here. Responding to posts like this ^ with indignation, or arguments, just makes him happy.

Have a nice day! :)

I have to agree with this statement

15 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

And yet, when I see that he has posted, I go to his post first, just to see what he says.

Yep...we all want to see the carnage and train wreck. 

https://goo.gl/images/x9jqd8

Women are beautiful No matter what size we are. Just like the men who come and spend time with us. We adore you all! 

I get so excited sometimes tapping out stuff on my cellphone. Just end up sounding stupid. 

I have such great respect for all the women and men who choose to view us all as individuals it is amaziningly lovely. 

Oh and yes there is no reason to challenge a troll. Because a troll will only enjoys feeding off of others pain and misery...Good luck 2Big! Possibly you name is your ultra ego?! Are you too big for your britches?! Something most of us will never know!😂😂

Original Poster: 

Please let us know who you pick.  I kinda like the big'uns, too!

I love women of all shapes and sizes. I especially enjoy plus size aka BBW Women and generally agree with the OP's premise. There's just something sexy about a pleasantly plump Woman with natural curves who is confident in herself and is a good lover...Just Sayin'