SultryKitten

Ladies, I have a question...

32 posts in this topic

Not sure about you other ladies, but due to jerks calling from crap sites, guys being rude and haggling, guys giving excuses they have "never done this", among other excuses even not reading our ads and asking us a million questions I have decided to not publicize my phone number and have set up a way to get screening and other verifications first to eliminate a lot of headaches that are slowly making me grit my teeth about this business.

Do you any of you ladies do this? How well does it help? I am totally stepping out of my comfort zone doing this, and need some encouragement. LOL!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

Actually I think I might consider doing the exact same thing. Maybe even change my phone number. 

I only post my number here or 411. Not TER, Not my website, Not Eccie. And I don't use BP( yet) It has eliminated A ton of B.S!! I know where they found me this way. Mostly emails and phone calls and.Some that can't read send text .

If the rude game players get out of hand with me? I block them. I have not posted much on any of the other sites that promote the dumb dumbs lately. I feel it is just not worth it.  Last night I shot down a guy who is constantly after me with haggling and what have you. Told me he is military and I am pretty sure is lying. Most military men that have contacted me have been very respectful and I have never been asked   such incredibly  ridiculous  questions. 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If the rude game players get out of hand with me? I block them. I have not posted much on any of the other sites that promote the dumb dumbs lately. I feel it is just not worth it.  Last night I shot down a guy who is constantly after me with haggling and what have you. Told me he is military and I am pretty sure is lying. Most military men that have contacted me have been very respectful and I have never been asked   such incredibly  ridiculous  questions. 

Dude, I think that was the same guy that haggled me yesterday. Acted all nice, trying to break the ice then started bragging and then got belligerent like he is something special because he has a budget and I should cater to it. (He also spouted something military-doesn't realize my whole family is military and they sure as hell do not act like that) Nope dumbass, reading you on the BL right as you are following the exact script by former providers you have tried to fool before while I am trying not to laugh my butt off at the silliness of the situation. 

That is when I got an epiphany and decided that if these guys keep thinking that I will be lenient on my screening, desperate enough to take them in, or stupid enough to fall for the BS...then no more phone calling until you have met my requirements. Thank you clients that are awesome and make my days wonderful. 

I have been blocking left and right Kali yet more keep calling, and I do not want to retire from this business gritting my teeth. I want to walk out of this remembering everyone fondly so I figured this relieves stress a lot more than other things that would be less professional. LOL!

I am getting real close to losing BP altogether, but not quite there yet. I do still meet some cool clients from there, and I believe in equal opportunity. :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

55 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Dude, I think that was the same guy that haggled me yesterday. Acted all nice, trying to break the ice then started bragging and then got belligerent like he is something special because he has a budget and I should cater to it. (He also spouted something military-doesn't realize my whole family is military and they sure as hell do not act like that) Nope dumbass, reading you on the BL right as you are following the exact script by former providers you have tried to fool before while I am trying not to laugh my butt off at the silliness of the situation. 

That is when I got an epiphany and decided that if these guys keep thinking that I will be lenient on my screening, desperate enough to take them in, or stupid enough to fall for the BS...then no more phone calling until you have met my requirements. Thank you clients that are awesome and make my days wonderful. 

I have been blocking left and right Kali yet more keep calling, and I do not want to retire from this business gritting my teeth. I want to walk out of this remembering everyone fondly so I figured this relieves stress a lot more than other things that would be less professional. LOL!

I am getting real close to losing BP altogether, but not quite there yet. I do still meet some cool clients from there, and I believe in equal opportunity. :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha, 

I would not be surprised at all. 

My email to the guy> Do you talk so demanding to everyone else in your life? 

Where are you stationed, branch,  where did you go to basic training??
I fired the above questions back at him and there has been no more responses from him. 
this is exactly what I asked him and yes I have not heard back again from him. 
I might choose to post again at a later date on that website. However, for now I am comfortable with the predictable  descent! And no I am not above returning. Just for now enjoying the peace of being posted on here and P411 

I think my ads are clear with dates and location.  Some guys are not even grasping simple reading abilities of the title.  Somedays, it is difficult to stay professional and polite.  "Can you not fu**ing read" may need to become my response.  Keep us posted on how well the new schedule and screening works for you, all information is greatly appreciated.

Us military or retired military are appreciative that you cab screen out the wannabes. Both Kali and Sultry are great ladies and it bothers me that they are harassed by wannabes.  I don't brag about my twenty years defending our country (twice in Nam), but I'm proud of it.  Weather a man is military or not should have no business in this business.

Sul

I know it sounds curt but the best thing is to ignore it. Removing your number from your ads doesn't do much when you have it tied to reviews and such. Once you've put a phone number out there the only way to ignore the fuckwads is to get a brand new number,  don't ever publish it and only give it out once clients have been screened. I have time wasters that have been following me around for years and it this point I think they just have me on speed dial. 

Make rules for yourself and your clients and stick to them. I really don't answer the phone at all anymore. If anyone is serious about seeing Lucy they will leave a voicemail or send me an email. I say no texting and still get texts but I ignore it, those guys have already failed screening. Serious clients will make the effort and it seriously reduces stress. 

I have a few suggestions on streamlining contact. Turn your ringer off and stop answering calls. Put what you need clients to know in your outgoing VM message and only return calls to those that leave messages with the information asked for. Force everyone into email or set up a booking form on your website. With any one those methods you can respond on your time, take the time to see that they've done what you asked, do a little pre-screening and avoid direct contact with those that want to waste your time. 

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I know it sounds curt but the best thing is to ignore it. Removing your number from your ads doesn't do much when you have it tied to reviews and such. Once you've put a phone number out there the only way to ignore the fuckwads is to get a brand new number,  don't ever publish it and only give it out once clients have been screened. I have time wasters that have been following me around for years and it this point I think they just have me on speed dial. 

Make rules for yourself and your clients and stick to them. I really don't answer the phone at all anymore. If anyone is serious about seeing Lucy they will leave a voicemail or send me an email. I say no texting and still get texts but I ignore it, those guys have already failed screening. Serious clients will make the effort and it seriously reduces stress. 

I have a few suggestions on streamlining contact. Turn your ringer off and stop answering calls. Put what you need clients to know in your outgoing VM message and only return calls to those that leave messages with the information asked for. Force everyone into email or set up a booking form on your website. With any one those methods you can respond on your time, take the time to see that they've done what you asked, do a little pre-screening and avoid direct contact with those that want to waste your time. 

I figured I would try this for a couple of weeks and see how it works. My clients know how to contact me so I know the phone will still ring. I really just want to focus on screening, and not letting emotions into it until I give them my number when I choose through the phone if I want to see them after I have deemed them okay. I feel that is sometimes the big problem as to why some ladies let the bad guys in because they let emotion get in the way, and even though I have honed my skills if I hadn't of known how to screen...there are some of them that might have slipped through the cracks.

I did find while I was perusing my google that I can put my phone to automatically go to voicemail which I might do. The voicemail message is a great idea and I will be changing that as soon as I figure out the best way to say it. LOL! Thank you Lucy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

What the hell do I know, and what the hell business do I have to chime in on how one runs their business, but, here goes!

Can always tread the line between no phone calls/mail only vs only calls. Switch to text only? Request caller to leave VM before returning a call? Can put in ad for contacter to provide screening info, date/time. Obviously, won't weed out the morons that don't read the ad, but can filter out the problem children, can get back quickly to those that do follow the rules, and can put phone on silent and get back to people at your pace, your schedule. Put some text in ad re: "my schedule does fill up, apologies if I cannot get back to you right away". Again, won't get rid of problem kids, just don't have to deal with them in real time.

No reason to be a slave to the phone, just treat it like a tool in the arsenal that it is.

I don't have my number posted anywhere. I only give it to clients after we've booked so they can tell me their room number or address and I can let them know when I'm on my way or if there's some sort of traffic delay, stuff you don't wanna have to email. I hate getting texts from randos in the middle of the day. Especially from people who send the "?" after I don't get a chance to reply in a half hour. Hello dude, I have a life. Not just waiting around for your texts all day. 

I also gauge clients heavily by how they write to me (no "u"s, complete sentences, end punctuation, all that stuff an adult should know), and I feel like texting gives them that excuse to write lazy. 

I freaked the fuck out when some client I'd never met before texted me. I greeted him and said, "Would you mind explaining to me how you got my phone number?" He replied with, "Oh I must have the wrong number. Sorry to bother you."  Which of course sketched me out even more. He came back 5 minutes later with, "I double checked TER and this the correct phone number." Dude, if you'd just said TER and didn't get shady about it I might have seen you.. Lol. Some client apparently left me a review containing my phone number. Had to tell support to take that down ASAP. 

This is also why I ask to be notified before I'm reviewed so I don't end up with reviews I'm unaware of floating out there in cyber space. But that's another discussion.. 

23 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Some guys are not even grasping simple reading abilities of the title.  Somedays, it is difficult to stay professional and polite.  "Can you not fu**ing read" may need to become my response.  

Ermergerd, this is felt so hard lol. I get a million requests for incalls when I have it posted EVERYWHERE that I do outcall only. I don't even respond to those messages anymore. I've lost the energy to copy-paste the same reminder. 😩😩

22 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

... I also gauge clients heavily by how they write to me (no "u"s, complete sentences, end punctuation, all that stuff an adult should know), and I feel like texting gives them that excuse to write lazy. ...

I use a similar metric.  But it gets complicated (and garbled) when people use speech-to-text applications. 

I recently decided to join the 21st century and started using text. It still boggles my mind to spend 1/2hr on a conversation which would take 5min verbally. 

25 minutes ago, Gemma Chang said:

... I freaked the fuck out when some client I'd never met before texted me. I greeted him and said, "Would you mind explaining to me how you got my phone number?" He replied with, "Oh I must have the wrong number. Sorry to bother you."  Which of course sketched me out even more. He came back 5 minutes later with, "I double checked TER and this the correct phone number." Dude, if you'd just said TER and didn't get shady about it I might have seen you.. Lol. Some client apparently left me a review containing my phone number. Had to tell support to take that down ASAP. 

I don't read his behavior as "shady". I might have assumed that I had inadvertently called a "civilian" based on your initial response. "Sorry, I must have a wrong number!" would be an appropriate reply.  But he wanted to see you badly enough to go back & verify that he had the correct number, instead of moving on to someone else.

10 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I don't read his behavior as "shady". I might have assumed that I had inadvertently called a "civilian" based on your initial response. "Sorry, I must have a wrong number!" would be an appropriate reply.  But he wanted to see you badly enough to go back & verify that he had the correct number, instead of moving on to someone else.

I'm not portraying the entirety of our interactions properly. I don't mean to sound as though I dismiss anyone on the simplest of miscommunications. But he hardly introduced himself and wasn't clear on his intentions, so I was a bit spooked. I already get many spam calls to my personal number for unknown reasons so getting an unexpected text from a stranger to my business line had me tense. 

Admittedly, I may have not given the man enough of a chance. But this is why email is the way to go for me. There is no mistaking of phone numbers, there's enough space to type out a proper introduction, and we both know what we're there for. 

15 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I use a similar metric.  But it gets complicated (and garbled) when people use speech-to-text applications. 

I recently decided to join the 21st century and started using text. It still boggles my mind to spend 1/2hr on a conversation which would take 5min verbally. 

It's shady, if a dude can find a review and a number he can also find a website that states the preferred method of contact. It may have been innocent but like I replied to Samantha earlier you have to set rules and stick to them. It's a problem with reviews, guys read them get excited want to call and assume that all they really need to know is right there. They don't look for websites or ads to see schedules and general details. 

Posting a phone number anywhere just allows people to believe that it's a 24/7 kind of thing. It's impulsive and disrespectful but I sort of understand I just really wish we could shift that behavior. This is one of the many reasons I push websites. Remove phone numbers and just link sites in reviews and ads. All the information you need in one spot. 

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It's shady, if a dude can find a review and a number he can also find a website that states the preferred method of contact. It may have been innocent but like I replied to Samantha earlier you have to set rules and stick to them. It's a problem with reviews, guys read them get excited want to call and assume that all they really need to know is right there. They don't look for websites or ads to see schedules and general details. 

You're right Lucy. I think a lot of guys think that they are special and can skirt our contact and reference process. I can only assume that they have gotten away with this previously since it is happening more and more. 

As Gemma says, it is a way to gauge compatibility. A guy who is forthright, and gives a proper introduction is someone that I will be more compatible with.

Ladies,

Let me show you how easy it is to move on and deal with these "uncooperative men", when your business is on point.  

Your Options Are:

1. NEXT simply move on. But I like 2 better. It's much more effect trust me they pay attention real quick. 

2. LIGHTLY SCRAPE or SCRATCH HIS DICK WITH YOUR TEETH. Make sure that shit hurts and gets his attention. When the idiot bitches and complaining, just say oh I'm sorry just like you didn't follow my booking instructions, I'm not following protocol on how to properly suck your dick! (don't be surprised if you feel the fire ) If he writes you review just be honest why you scratched his dick. 

Bingo works every time.  

Edited by Nikki Holiday

A couple of things you can do, make it so they can't pm you on TOB ECCIE TER P411.?don't advertise your number or email address. Give them only one option to read your website and fill out your reservations forum on your website. When they pass screening then you call him from blocked number. I just learned this from another provider who is doing it. She said she's no longer has to deal anymore drama 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

38 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Ladies,

Let me show you how easy it is to move on and deal with these "uncooperative men", when your business is on point.  

Your Options Are:

1. NEXT simply move on. But I like 2 better. It's much more effect trust me they pay attention real quick. 

2. LIGHTLY SCRAPE or SCRATCH HIS DICK WITH YOUR TEETH. Make sure that shit hurts and gets his attention. When the idiot bitches and complaining, just say oh I'm sorry just like you didn't follow my booking instructions, I'm not following protocol on how to properly suck your dick! (don't be surprised if you feel the fire ) If he writes you review just be honest why you scratched his dick. 

Bingo works every time.  

This sounds like extraordinarily bad advice.

A guy that makes you angry enough to want to hurt him should just be ignored and blacklisted.  

If all you get is a bad review out of this, you will be lucky.  Someone like me will probably just leave with his feelings hurt.  Someone a bit less stable than me might just beat the shit out of you. Either way...future business will suffer.

I know you ladies have been frustrated a lot lately by the seemingly endless supply of douche-bags, and I'm sorry for that.  BUT, never act on anger and never go into a situation deliberately planning a confrontation that could become physical.  You may think you can handle it....but even the pros know that every confrontation is a roll of the dice.

If you MUST do something, do it when you have calmed down and do it so there can be no repercussions.  Rembember the Klingon Proverb:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

I think Yorick has the right idea. I know many of YL have protection options, but why provoke a situation?

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

2. LIGHTLY SCRAPE or SCRATCH HIS DICK WITH YOUR TEETH. Make sure that shit hurts and gets his attention. ...  

Anecdote:

An admin asst in my department was complaining about her weekend over Monday AM coffee. A guy she was seeing was all over her for a BJ, Being a real asshole about it.  So she popped some cayenne pepper in her mouth and went to work. His being uncut made this even more intense. She didn't want to ever see his sorry ass again.  

39 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I know you ladies have been frustrated a lot lately. "Revenge is a dish best served cold." 

Teach us how to do this..... "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Edited by Nikki Holiday

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I think Yorick has the right idea. I know many of YL have protection options, but why provoke a situation?

Anecdote:

An admin asst in my department was complaining about her weekend over Monday AM coffee. A guy she was seeing was all over her for a BJ, Being a real asshole about it.  So she popped some cayenne pepper in her mouth and went to work. His being uncut made this even more intense. She didn't want to ever see his sorry ass again.  

This actually is much more painful than my idea lol. 

59 minutes ago, Yorick said:

This sounds like extraordinarily bad advice.

A guy that makes you angry enough to want to hurt him should just be ignored and blacklisted.  

You do realize some, (not all providers) blacklist you where its open to the public for people like your employer to read? He might not be able to get job after that. Maybe a strach on his dinky is better. 

If all you get is a bad review out of this, you will be lucky.  Someone like me will probably just leave with his feelings hurt.  Someone a bit less stable than me might just beat the shit out of you.Thats risk you take everyday, even if you screen him with real world info. Either way...future business will suffer.

Nah won't happen you know why? Because there are some many guys who do not read reviews and don't care about reviews and don't participate on forums. Why do think the girls who ripp you guys off still get work? My point exactly.  

I know you ladies have been frustrated a lot lately by the seemingly endless supply of douche-bags, and I'm sorry for that.  BUT, never act on anger and never go into a situation deliberately planning a confrontation that could become physical.  You may think you can handle it....but even the pros know that every confrontation is a roll of the dice. 

True But I think now that I made that post it will hopefully get the attention it needs. 

If you MUST do something, do it when you have calmed down and do it so there can be no repercussions.  Rembember the Klingon Proverb:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

I am so greatfull for the guys who are not idiots. I mean even if your using hobby screening.... 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

4 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Teach us how to do this..... "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Wish I could.  Everything is always situational.  If you have screened the guy enough to be willing to see him, you know enough to ruin him.  

A provider from another state that I became good friends with sat me down in front of her computer one day.  Using "Verify Him" and a couple of other programs available at reasonable cost, she started with only my land line phone number.  Within minutes, she had my name, credit history, place of employment, annual salarly, outstanding balance on my home loan, Names of wife and children.  Surely you could do something with that.  

There are a number of books out there, put out by Loompanics Press among others.  Many are out of print.  You want to be careful doing this shit....a lot of it is illegal and if your target finds out it was you who did it, you're looking at some new silver jewelry.

15 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Wish I could.  Everything is always situational.  If you have screened the guy enough to be willing to see him, you know enough to ruin him.  

A provider from another state that I became good friends with sat me down in front of her computer one day.  Using "Verify Him" and a couple of other programs available at reasonable cost, she started with only my land line phone number.  Within minutes, she had my name, credit history, place of employment, annual salarly, outstanding balance on my home loan, Names of wife and children.  Surely you could do something with that.  

There are a number of books out there, put out by Loompanics Press among others.  Many are out of print.  You want to be careful doing this shit....a lot of it is illegal and if your target finds out it was you who did it, you're looking at some new silver jewelry.

Wow I am very surprised a provider would show you this. I am speechless. I am not trying to ruin some guys life over him being an idiot

Edited by Nikki Holiday

9 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I am so greatfull for the guys who are not idiots. I mean even if your using hobby screening.... 

Nah won't happen you know why? Because there are some many guys who do not read reviews and don't care about reviews and don't participate on forums. Why do think the girls who ripp you guys off still get work? My point exactly.  

If this is true, why even bother with review sites like TOB?  It would seem you are wasting your time here.

BTW....I appreciate your willingness to discuss this openly and calmly.  Discussions like this are why I come here.

5 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Wow I am very surprised a provider would show you this. I am speechless. I am not trying to ruin some guys life over him being an idiot

As I said...we became good friends......it happens.   

6 minutes ago, Yorick said:

As I said...we became good friends......it happens.   

I wish it wouldn't happen. Not the friends part, I really wish providers would stop showing clients our sites and revealing our tricks. It chinks away at our armor. 

12 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I wish it wouldn't happen. Not the friends part, I really wish providers would stop showing clients our sites and revealing our tricks. It chinks away at our armor. 

I understand.  However, it really put the Fear of God in me.....and if I was a good client before, I vowed to be the best behaved client ever moving forward.

Even strictly using P411, I will always assume the lady knows enough about me to give me a "finacial enema."