Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Legality of Self Service at an AMP

5 posts in this topic

There are plenty of AMPs out there with ladies who will do a very sensuous massage, but they will not offer a hand job. They come very close to crossing the line, but they are a millimeter shy of the line. They will occasionally motion for self service. I have done so on occasion when the pressure valve just needed to be released, but it's not preferable. They don't get the great tip, and I don't get what I want. But is it legal? Anyone know? 

Here's an added question. If during the table shower, she uses the hand-held shower head to stimulate you to completion, is that legal? That nearly happened to me. She sprayed that intermittent massage stream straight on to the at-attention schvonstooka with clear intent. I said with a laugh, "Ok, I don't want to blast off JUST YET" thinking I would blast off later -- I was wrong. So it seemed she was trying to get me off knowing full well she would not use her hands later.  Anyway, curious to see some opinions.  

Colorado Revised Statutes: 

“Masturbation”, as used in this section, means stimulation of the genital organs by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse.

Self Serve is ok. See: Ladies En Confidant or that place up on north Washington with same MO. Or this board's "favorite" Denver Ladies. These outfits have been in business, openly, forever and not running afoul of LE. As long as the other person is not touching Mr Happy, ok to do what you want.

Guessing a shower head is ok as not manual stimulation.

Thanks, Geezer.  If the lady is naked and/or topless and "climbing" around you WHILE you are self serving, or let's say her breasts are squarely in your face during self service, have you "run afoul" of the law in your opinion? 

Not in the legal profession, but, guessing ok as Ladies En Confidant and Denver Ladies, this is their MO: in private lap dance where you can jerk off. Again, she isn't touching anything. Now, if she allows you to touch her tits while jerking off, now we are into prostitution zone, per my reading of the statutes (no touching other person's fun parts for money).

I would think that similar places (not necessarily the ones you mentioned) would be going way over that line with a wink and a nudge. It would seem that "En Confidant" would have been harassed by LE long ago if they did more, so perhaps they don't. Don't know. 99% of this endeavor is a such a waste of time and resources for LE, but hey, I'm preaching to the choir.