Raine-7379

Photos... Is it just me??

18 posts in this topic

When trying to put photos in order, I feel like I am playing the  move the number puzzle, that moves all by itself...... Maybe, there is a secret to setting them in the order I choose.... 

images (2).jpg

Having trouble too BIG TIME Raine! All my pictures are going in upside down or not working?? I will get on my laptop tonight see what I can do? Thank you for input. I was really starting to wonder last night. Hmmm??

Raine I will let you know if I get this worked out.

Happy Friday!!

By the way your pictures are always amazingly beautiful as well as creative!!!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Raine I will let you know if I get this worked out. Lol you might just be able to see...😘😘

Happy Friday!!

By the way your pictures are always amazingly beautiful as well as creative!!!

Thank you, Kali.  Not to many willing to wear lingerie at the sculpture garden.  I had a blast.  

I hope the photo issue is resolved soon, I have about pitched my phone against the wall a few times..... If you see them change, you know there were lots and lots if swearing and screaming....

If order is the only issue, they may be organized arbitrarily by date/time stamp.  Does you photo software allow modification or elimination of the time stamps?

6 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

When trying to put photos in order, I feel like I am playing the  move the number puzzle, that moves all by itself...... Maybe, there is a secret to setting them in the order I choose.... 

images (2).jpg

The only organization you can make is selecting which photo will appear as the thumbnail for the ad. You do that by clicking the star.

We are looking at incorporating a more customizable order when we do our next major upgrade sometime next year.

35 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

The only organization you can make is selecting which photo will appear as the thumbnail for the ad. You do that by clicking the star.

We are looking at incorporating a more customizable order when we do our next major upgrade sometime next year.

That is not working either. If clicking the star it will move the photo to the front, but then will not save, and reverts back to the original position. Also they are saving upside down. Ugh

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

That is not working either. If clicking the star it will move the photo to the front, but then will not save, and reverts back to the original position. Also they are saving upside down. Ugh

The photo upload routine does not change the picture orientation, but that's not to say a glitch can't occur.

Here is a work around. First, delete the picture from your gallery and the media center. Then just send the picture to yourself in a text message and save that picture. Next, upload that saved picture.

Yep, Raine I just needed to get on a  real computer and not use my cell phone. 

I hope your issues workout for you also! 

Thank you!!!

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yep, Raine I just needed to get on a  real computer and not use my cell phone. 

I hope your issues workout for you also! 

Thank you!!!

I tried phone, iPad and PC :-(   booooooohooooo

18 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I am giving up girls... They are staying where they are.. I hope you can get them right side up Audrey.... I am happy you got it to work Kali.  I do not have the patience for deleting and uploading.  Some of the pictures will never upload no matter how small I make the file... I am just happy we have such a great site.  P411 and Eros ban 98% of pictures.... After, I paid for them. I guess I missed that 1% of my bikini line showing.

3 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am giving up girls... They are staying where they are.. I hope you can get them right side up Audrey.... I am happy you got it to work Kali.  I do not have the patience for deleting and uploading.  Some of the pictures will never upload no matter how small I make the file... I am just happy we have such a great site.  P411 and Eros ban 98% of pictures.... After, I paid for them. I guess I missed that 1% of my bikini line showing.

The girls must be very sad to hear this...:(

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

The girls must be very sad to hear this...:(

I do not think picture order is something I should be stressing over.  Is there a limit on how many MG's can be stored in the media gallery?  

Raine, 

This is why I deleted all my old pictures on here from when I started back up again. I still have the old  pictures  saved on my computer. However, honestly, I just don''t care as long as I am not upside down in my pictures. Other websites have the ability to hold more pictures. Not sure why TOB can't? More important things going on in life versus being concerned with what is saved. Moving forward with the new, same as Raine.

Kind of a good thing to let go of the past any way!!! :P

I tried to download some sexy pictures in my profile but Mr. Happy looked really small in all of them. it must have been the software, camera angle, or the lighting or something like that. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

I tried to download some sexy pictures in my profile but Mr. Happy looked really small in all of them. it must have been the software, camera angle, or the lighting or something like that. :D

I'm sure you merely mounted the zoom lens on backwards... that can happen right?

On 9/29/2017 at 8:10 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey,

Did you get your pictures worked out?

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Audrey,

Did you get your pictures worked out?

No, boooohoooo. I'm sure it will iron out soon.