411 Avery May

15 posts in this topic

Doubt reverse sting. Girls are outcall only, so, LE would be busy all over the front-range.

Just think it's some agency and or "manager" situation hustling multiple girls.

18 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Plus read the last line in the last ad. Phone sex.

LOL didn't see that! 😄

Comparing the information in various ads, Avery May is 18, 25, and 28 years old, she is a dark-skinned Puerto Rican with braided hair and a pale-skinned blonde, and sometimes her name is Carly.  I'm familiar with the concept of YMMV but this is just silly.

She's back........

With a new number and goes by Cherish on BP. 

She's 100% real, drama free, and the complete package(wink wink)........

This sucka ain't taking the cool aid:P....

she's a total fraud! I've recently been out of town. when I got home I did a google image search. and this is what I found....

http://www.pictame.com/user/danycatuta/313630634/1600987803888648832_313630634

she pm'd me a couple of days ago telling me I was the idiot, amongst other things???

I think it's starting to suck balls that these fakes are leaching onto TOB! this is the third gal this week putting up an add that was a complete fake!!!!

35 minutes ago, parkercole said:

she's a total fraud! I've recently been out of town. when I got home I did a google image search. and this is what I found....

http://www.pictame.com/user/danycatuta/313630634/1600987803888648832_313630634

she pm'd me a couple of days ago telling me I was the idiot, amongst other things???

I think it's starting to suck balls that these fakes are leaching onto TOB! this is the third gal this week putting up an add that was a complete fake!!!!

She did the same to me when. I told her she has 3 different profiles based on her phone number search! She asked why anyone would search a providers phone number, and that I was an idiot and so on and so forth!

But all of these ads HAS to be true because the truth in advertising laws say so! IF she wasn't then some government department (I forget which one, maybe the EPA or NSA) monitors all advertising and takes down the liar's ads immediately and puts them in jail for false advertising...  oh wait, that must be a parallel world I was just visiting.  Never mind. 

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

It looks like she has lost some weight. her profile now says 120lbs. :D

Obviously she hasn't read this thread. Hmm, looks like she divided her actual weight in half. Doesn't she get that there is a market for a BWW thats honest ?

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

It looks like she has lost some weight. her profile now says 120lbs. :D

120 kg