Audrey Astor

What does being respectful mean to you?

17 posts in this topic

I have had some fab clients lately; sharing their birthday with me, bringing me gifts from their travels, generous tips, great times together, etc.  I have also had a few clients that have been blatantly disrespectful of my time.😒 Fortunately, most of you are so sweet, and the not so respectful ones are not the norm.

I don't want this thread to turn into it goes both ways. :rolleyes: We already know that.

We hear lots of guys and ladies say, "treat the ladies with respect". So... what does that mean to you?

Treating someone as you would like to be treated. 

I ask, rather than tell...May I? Would you mind? etc. I don't order her around. I don't over stay time, unless asked to. I never refuse to supply reasonable screening information.  I try to work within the ladies' comfort zone, rather than demand my preference. As Ironman said " Treating someone as you would like to be treated." 

I still piss people off by mistake sometimes, though...oops! I am a bit of a dufus! :D

One meaning:

dis·re·spect·ful
ˌdisrəˈspek(t)fəl/
adjective
adjective: disrespectful
  1. showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite.
    "a deeply disrespectful attitude toward women"
    synonyms: discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ill-behaved; More

antonyms: polite

Another meaning - Just stop being an asshole to one another!

Show up at the agreed upon time with no issues of personal hygiene. Take care of the business end of things w/o haggling or snarky comments. Stay within the YL's menu items and don't push her boundaries with any expectations of off menu if there happen to be any. Have fun and leave when the agreed upon time has ended. After the session, shoot her a brief text thanking her for her time and for the experience you had. Brief being the optimum word as not to waste any more of her time since it's now "off the clock".

Edited by Johnny Tsunami
Grammar

What Johnny Tsunami said and bring her a gift to show her you appreciate her.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. Pay it forward doing kind deeds with no expectation of reward, just ask the other to do the same sometime for someone else. Today I gave away 30 pounds of premium dog food Amazon accidentally sent me and told me I could keep it or donate it. I posted on FB last night and dropped it off to a lady at the downtown health clinic. She wanted too give me something but I declined. I simply told her to hold a door for someone or smile and chat with a store clerk having a bad day. Small acts of selfless kindness means more than money to me.

Please, never ever never ask for BB.  I am still getting request.  Are you kidding me!!

Being respectful means you treat people the way you want to be treated. 

You listen to what they have to say and don't respond negatively to them, even if you disagree with them.  Their opinion is just as important to them as your opinion is to you.

You never, ever go around bad mouthing them behind the scenes or keep throwing out subtle digs at them. Because what goes around, comes around. 

KARMA is huge.

My general rule is to act like it is just a regular date: show up on time, smelling really good, be polite, be nice, listen, and observe the time limits.

I go into a meeting like its a first date, crisp, clean, smell good etc, and be a gentleman.

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Please, never ever never ask for BB.  I am still getting request.  Are you kidding me!!

That totally amazes me in this day & age. I'd not see such a person as they'd be a heath risk even CFS?

You're a lucky Gal Audrey... these days, respect has been shown to me in ways such as...contacting me at 4 am, then ignoring me when I quickly return the call--scheduling with me, letting me shower and dress and walk out the door...all for the pleasure of being told "no address until you send me a pic to prove you're real (stupid)."---and I am starting to see new trends in respect like being shorted 10 bucks several times by several different people 5 times in like a week.  Sometimes they even show their respect by asking me to tell them as graphically as possible what my "merchandise" looks like so they can decide whether I am hot enough to make 10 bucks less than my rate...

I have grown to DEEPLY appreciate the people who don't approach with "you better not be ugly lolz...." ...because as soon as I see some text that says haha or lol at the end of it, I know that I will never lay eyes on the person who sent it. Because, ya know, LOLZ I need to be less stingy with my pics so they'll MAYBE think I'm nicer and tell me how they stroke it to the pic they tricked outta me (hypothetically )...

For me at this point, I would feel plenty respected if things were just to go back to where they were about 3-4 years ago...when the vast majority of the gentlemen I dealt with were eager to talk to me on an even keel and didn't act so put out when I needed to take a couple swigs from my Big Gulp between being told to "suck on that like you mean it." 

Respect for me is basic friendliness, common courtesy, a framework built on mutual appreciation, and being true to your word. I know those guys are still out there, and I miss them more days than not...but nevertheless, keep up the awesome stuff and treating us like we're people just like you are :) it does mean the world to me and I do notice it and purr accordingly ;) 

It means, being respectful enough to take the time to find out what it means to HER, and then treating her that way.

On 9/26/2017 at 0:41 PM, Audrey Astor said:

We hear lots of guys and ladies say, "treat the ladies with respect". So... what does that mean to you?

Simply treat people like people.

Some of us are in this hobby to experience a deep connection, if only for a short amount of time. Others are in it for the physical acts alone. Both of these are fine. The important thing is that you remember that these ladies are people. Talk first. Get the lay of the land. Learn her limits. If you want a PSE session in which you dominate and demand throughout the session, be sure you picked the right provider and that you both have your limits clearly defined. The same goes for GFE. The limits and "menu" may be different, but they still exist and are just as important.

Once you respect each others' humanity and boundaries, you're on track for a great experience.