Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just Jos

PSA

12 posts in this topic

Im sitting here thinking about penis' and vaginas (lol) and how they work. And how everyone is different when it comes to the things that make them tick, their likes and dislikes. I wanna trade secrets! Are they're any simple ((universal))secrets that you wish we women understood about your junk? Or do we pretty much have that mastered? Hahaha 

I have something I'd like to share with the amazing gentleman here : If DATO is your thing, it goes DATY THEN DATO. And you cannot interchange between the two because bacteria. This really gives me anxiety and I hate to kill the mood with "no don't do that" but pleeaasseeeee, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, stop doing that 🙏  

That is all. Please feel free to add if you can. I only want the best for us! I want us to be the best lovers out there! 💜 😘

14 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

... I wanna trade secrets! Are they're any simple ((universal))secrets that you wish we women understood about your junk? 

The slow turtle wins the prize while the jack rabbit gets a limp worm. 

Quote from WebMD "Many men consider the underside of the glans (head) of the penis and the underside of the shaft to be most sensitive to sexual pleasure." Not much of a secret but is definitely true.

If you do a jack rabbit, it feels like you are trying to tear it off.

My biggest and most powerful sex organ is my brain.  Along with the slow, steady mentioned above....verbal and visual stimulation along with the physical is the only way to get multiples from me. Only a few have figured that out.

If you want to be as totally hot as possible, just do it like Just Jos...  Oops, wait a minute, nevermind.

Jos, it would be difficult to improve the quality you provide but I'm impressed by your willingness to ask how you could. I second what BadBoy said as that would be my advice to any other ASP asking the same question.

MAYBE with guys under 25, the "jackrabbit on a carrot" gear works best. For the rest however, the "slow suckle" providers faster and more intense explosions. Indeed that might ALSO be true for younger guys as well, but I can't say for sure since it has been too long since I was one.

Its a secret I don't want women to know...but...the slower the UTF, the faster I cum.  The faster the UTF, the slower I cum.  If you want me up and out the door, do a nice slow eye contact BJ...

YES slower not jack rabbit is best. Remember it simulates the real thing  and nobody fucks that fast unless he's under twenty.

For me, I've learned that I get a ton of pleasure out of mutual fun. If the technique is to spread-eagle on the bed, check the news, and tolerate me until I'm done, I'll get bored and likely won't even finish. But if she's enjoying it, and it shows... That does it for me!