mtndew

After a long break I'm back....

9 posts in this topic

Some of you may remember me from 2012-2014 when I posted semi-frequently.  I am back into hobbying again after a long-long-long break. 

I was noticing that the entire TOB website was completely redesigned and I really really like the new facelift :D   While setting up my profile on here again, I noticed there is a bug in the edit settings dialog where the web form asks for gender two times.  Figured I'd mention it here (see screenshot) and someone can file a bug report.

My p411 profile is still around, but only has OKs that date back to 2014-2015, so I'm essentially starting over with references/OKs.  Some recent providers said I should upload some photos to help them get to know me... What kind of photos would these be? I can't upload real photos for obvious reasons.  Pics of my dog maybe? Could use some advice here on the pics for p411.

Cheers,

Dew

TwoGenders.png

Personally, I would not upload a photo of your dog either as it can identify back to you by folks that you may not want to know about your hobby. I don't screen by photos, but maybe some ladies do. I would recommend seeing a reference friendly lady, and one that will update your oks on P411. 

Better yet he could easily just see one of the girls he's already seen before and they would give him an update on his P411 and he would no longer have a problem

Hey Mtn dew, glad to see you’re back. The key is work smarter, not harder. Hit up some of your old friends on P411 and see if they’d like to see an old friend. I’d do it. Anyway, have fun!

Not sure why you would want to upload RL pics...that just has the potential to go south.  Be respectful and don’t talk about services or donations.  

You know how this works...stay safe and have a blast!

41 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Not sure why you would want to upload RL pics...that just has the potential to go south. 

+1

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Not sure why you would want to upload RL pics...that just has the potential to go south.  Be respectful and don’t talk about services or donations.  

You know how this works...stay safe and have a blast!

I have to agree with Laci.