Laci French

Changing seasons...

41 posts in this topic

As the night's start to get cooler, I can feel the feathers starting to spout in preparation for that migration to lower latitudes. I look forward  to pétanque, water volleyball, and nary a tan line in sight. Oh, let's not forget the senoritas. 

Edited by Bit Banger

Ski dates are my fav Ski together, then Relax in a hot tub, and finish up in front of a fireplace, that's my heaven❤️

2 hours ago, Crista said:

Ski dates are my fav Ski together, then Relax in a hot tub, and finish up in front of a fireplace, that's my heaven❤️

Steamboat Springs jumping off of the old Christie lift with my boyfriend back in the days! Pretty romantic I will agree you on skiing with that! However that usually happens Winter Season. 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Well, you might consider a beautiful lady, slowly slipping off a short pair of shorts, having to wiggle a little bit to get them off.

Make sure you wear a glove

Audrina+Patridge+Throws+First+Pitch+1Rhg

21 hours ago, Crista said:

My kind of girl!  I'm already stomping around the house in my skiboots, waiting for the Warren Miller movie to be released.

I actually like that it's still dark when I get up.  Makes me feel like I get more done, even though I don't!

I find fall to be my favorite season. Love everything about it. Crisp mornings, the colors and the sky seems clearer and deeper blue in the fall. I am sure none of my friends would consider me a cloths horse, Wrangler jeans, Carhart  jeans and shits make up my wardrobe. But I do pride myself in a nice selection of sweaters. I am anxious to break them out. Hot chocolate and peanut butter toast as a late evening snack. And all the stews, soups and chili recipes. Fun topic, Lacie. Thank you

5 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I find fall to be my favorite season......

Carhart  jeans and shits make up my wardrobe.......

Having a working hobby farm, I frequently have the same problem with my Carharts as you do....

But I agree. Fall is the best season.