GoBroncos

Large labia needed

21 posts in this topic

New to Denver and excited about diving into the scene here. I was reluctant about asking this question, but seeing as the reviews include talking about weight, stretch marks, tattoos, and boob jobs, this questions seems totally fair.

I go through times when I have a preference, which the last few months has been large labia. I am talking about meat curtains!

The reviews do not talk about them, but they should as most have a preference. I happen to love them and am curious if there are any members or providers who can recommend who has them?

Sorry if another thread has talked about this, but I cannot seems to find any.

Maybe this has been covered previously but am looking for a provider with large labia. Women with rather larger labia have always been a fantasy or fetish of mine, so far unfulfilled.

I ate fajitas last night.  I kid. I kid.😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

BEEF CURTAINS!!! 

It's what's for dinner😋

Like a basset hound looking back at me. 

IMG_2344.JPG

Edited by ironman318
My photo didn't paste

3 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

Maybe this has been covered previously but am looking for a provider with large labia. Women with rather larger labia have always been a fantasy or fetish of mine, so far unfulfilled.

Aren't we just the most helpful bunch of smart-alecs in the world :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Aren't we just the most helpful bunch of smart-alecs in the world :rolleyes:

Yes we are. 

I sent a PM with the name of a provider with that distinctive feature, before I posted. 

...and I didn't post the basset hound running photo. That showed an modicum of restraint.😇

1 hour ago, ironman318 said:

Yes we are. 

I sent a PM with the name of a provider with that distinctive feature, before I posted. 

...and I didn't post the basset hound running photo. That showed an modicum of restraint.😇

How were you  restrained ???  Got pics?😂😂

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Being restrained is fun 😁

29 minutes ago, Laci French said:

A well tied silk scarf and only my memories  :-)

7 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

Lots o' helpful folks here!  LOL. 

OK.. I don't think this lady gets to Denver much, but she travels all over Texas and the midwest. She's an older gal, so she's not supermodel material, either.  But she's the one of the nicest gals you'll ever meet, and she's a good provider.  I can recommend from personal experience.

Dallas Rain

If you are looking for a lady who can throw her labia over her shoulders, (ok...I SLIGHTLY Exaggerate) she's who you are looking for.  If you plan a midwest or southern trip, check her schedule.  Don't know of any Denver gals who can compete in that arena, but have'nt looked hard.  I'm more into the gals who can throw their boobs over their shoulders.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.  You find a good local, please review.  You're not the first asking for this attribute.

8 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

I’m a huge fan of a great set of lips myself!

We all have certain likes etc... Well if there are any ladies out there with large labia and big clits please pm me. 

On 9/29/2020 at 0:18 PM, Leena_rose said:

Some call them beef curtains

I call them sugar flaps 🥠🍭Lol 

Love them!!!!