Real pictures vs altered pictures

34 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes JRWolfe- that is all I was making reference too. I think if you are in fear of being identified by any distinguishing marks on your body? Yes, possibly covering them up is a good idea. Same with surroundings. If you feel that anything might be used against you? Better safe than sorry in life.

Funny thing is,i was watching a rerun of Dog ,the Body Hunter the other day( i was that bored ). He said the best thing that ever made his job easier was when girls started to get ink. No matter how they change their hair color and/or length...they can still be spotted from across the street by their tats. He and his crew proved their point as they arrested a stripper going to work at a popular Denver strip club.Very enlightening.

On 9/21/2017 at 8:08 AM, finchssc said:

General question.... but how many guys out there actually look at some ads where the pictures are air brushed all up and then think that that is the woman they will be meeting?  I prefer to meet a woman with UN-altered pictures because I am then not upset by her appearance when we meet.  My preference is all natural, nothing fake. 

My photos are all natural, even my pro pics aren't airbrushed. I've gotten appts off my freckles :)

Edited by EmilyDMV

On 11/4/2017 at 4:47 AM, EmilyDMV said:

My photos are all natural, even my pro pics aren't airbrushed. I've gotten appts off my freckles :)

You sure it was your freckles they were looking at?!?!? 😉

On 11/4/2017 at 4:47 AM, EmilyDMV said:

And I have seen your photos and that is what I like to see!  All natural is the best.