PieluvinTexan

Do you ladies read reviews too?

10 posts in this topic

I always look forward to reading the reviews so that I can get a good idea if I want to see a particular lady in the future.

I am curious to know if you ladies read the reviews daily like most of us guys. I know you read the ones that are written about you. Do you read the others as well? What if anything do you learn by reading the reviews of your peers? Are you learning something about the person who writes the review for future reference in case he calls you for an appt?

I am interested to hear from the ladies on this subject.

Yes I read the reviews. I try to see who has a good solid reputation so when a guy says who can you recommend, I have an idea. I also look for bad reviews. Same reason but a couple others such as was the guy just picky, how does he write and the occasional train wreck. 

I read my own reviews so that I can make sure I'm doing things right. If you use the reviews as a tool, that's the best thing. Never believe your own reviews. 

I'm another one that reads reviews. Reasons have already been given...I'm in line with all the ladies that commented before me. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I read reviews to see what a client likes and dislikes...love to see their views of the session...

I love reading the reviews on everyone! I feel like I am getting to know people better. My style varies a bit with each client. I also love reading a person before they come to me. Sometimes I pull a tarot card. Ask for an image to present its self. Something hidden. Fun! 

Yes definitely read the reviews. Just to keep up with times given the business I'm in haha. I like to stay up to date on what's going on, the reviews are the #1 way to. 

I am grateful that we are able to read the reviews on TOB.  You have to be a VIP to read them on TER, and I cannot even see what was said about me on ECCIE.  That I do not care for 

I read teviews to get good ideas and to avoid horrible experiences!