decafnaetd

CMT recommendations

14 posts in this topic

Hi TOB!

I'm looking for recommendations for a massage expert who can really rub out the knots? I love me a good body rub, but I could really use a really good therapeutic massage! Who's got some suggestions?

40 minutes ago, Cherry aka Miya said:

You can do a search for that

you know how many times i wanna say that tob people, it must be difficult?

Just perhaps the OP was asking for suggestions as to massage therapists that are so legit that they aren't even mentioned here and therefore wouldn't come up on a search.  Based upon who the OP is, I doubt he is asking us to do a TOB search for him, I think he was asking for good CMTs that are outside of the sport.

Well he might want to add where he lives ? Or the general area in which he would like to find this?  Its not that hard really.

Jeez people... So testy. Searches are all well and good; Personal recommendations win the day. I'll take a massage provider who offers additional fun, or I'll take a legit massage provider. I just want someone who can rub out this knot the size of Texas in my back. Ideally up north, but I'll take any suggestions.

Thanks to the folks who pm'd me!!  

3 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Jeez people... So testy. Searches are all well and good; Personal recommendations win the day. I'll take a massage provider who offers additional fun, or I'll take a legit massage provider. I just want someone who can rub out this knot the size of Texas in my back. Ideally up north, but I'll take any suggestions.

Thanks to the folks who pm'd me!!  

Denver a list helped me find a great cmt in Bradburn off of 120th. Consult it for your area of Denver. 

The app 'soothe' is my go to when traveling all legit. It also has Denver listings. 

On 9/19/2017 at 8:21 PM, decafnaetd said:

Hi TOB!

I'm looking for recommendations for a massage expert who can really rub out the knots? I love me a good body rub, but I could really use a really good

therapeutic massage! Who's got some suggestions?

Therapeutic Massage CMT inquiries.

Pertaining to CMT's---> responses to the OP in the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage, must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual Ads...
By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.
Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM's).
AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,
as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

I also like a good massage and agree that personal referrals carry a lot of weight, probably more than reviews. I guess you can't ask a simple question without being scolded here.

1 hour ago, HalfMoonColorado1 said:

I also like a good massage and agree that personal referrals carry a lot of weight, probably more than reviews. I guess you can't ask a simple question without being scolded here.

Ask away on the Forum on all the body rub questions you have. The TOB 411 has many a requests in this venue.....

Lot's of different types of massage out there? What style are you intrusted in? Relaxing, deep tissue, light touch? I could start mentioning all sorts of styles. Howere sometimes discriptive words work better. 

If you really want to find a good massage therapist, try searching on Yelp. There are a few good ones in this (TOB) community, (I've seen some) but that really isn't the focus on this site.