1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Is it ok to moan in ecstasy?

Sure! But what kind of moan we talking if she's not near your winky?  😄

Edited by Chrissy

30 minutes ago, luddite2k said:

This kind of moan?

Or this kind of moan??

🙈🙉🙊

I am an obnoxious moaner when I get a massage. I can't help it! Touch is really my love language and there's just something overly exciting about someone anxious to just rub my body in a non sexual way. Hahah 

This one time I had an uber driver who I got friendly with during my ride who told me he had just finished massage school (handed me his card) and would give me and my friends a killer deal on a massage at our homes. A few weeks later I decided to give him a try as I slept on my neck wrong the night before and was in debilitating pain. He comes, sets up his table, I disrobe and get on the table in the sheets. Massage starts everything's great. I'm moaning like the dirty birdy I am. He's now massaging my legs. He's getting uncomfortably close to my pussy and ass crack. I stop moaning as I'm starting to worry about the vibe I'm giving him. He takes my hand behind my back and is massaging in my shoulder. I can't help but moan damnit it's my sweet spot! Then he guides my hand (still behind my back) and gently wraps it around his exposed hard dick! What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. I kicked him out without payment, while giving him a piece of my mind. I couldn't help but feel like it was still totally worth it though! He had strong hands 😂 His dick was actually nice too, but come on dude! That was ballsy. I stick to my massages at the ritz since then. They know how to keep it professional while i sound like I'm having an orgasm.  👏

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

This was awesome Lucy K!!!!😂😂😂😂😂 sounds just happen!

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Is it ok to moan in ecstasy?

Confused.  A message brings you to ecstasy??  Must have been an amazing speech!

(absolutely could not resist)

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Confused.  A message brings you to ecstasy??  Must have been an amazing speech!

(absolutely could not resist)

we have nothing to fear, but fear itself.....

Moaning with sheer happiness I found my glasses! I can now see again! Well sort of! 😀😀

16 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I am an obnoxious moaner when I get a massage. I can't help it! Touch is really my love language and there's just something overly exciting about someone anxious to just rub my body in a non sexual way. Hahah 

This one time I had an uber driver who I got friendly with during my ride who told me he had just finished massage school (handed me his card) and would give me and my friends a killer deal on a massage at our homes. A few weeks later I decided to give him a try as I slept on my neck wrong the night before and was in debilitating pain. He comes, sets up his table, I disrobe and get on the table in the sheets. Massage starts everything's great. I'm moaning like the dirty birdy I am. He's now massaging my legs. He's getting uncomfortably close to my pussy and ass crack. I stop moaning as I'm starting to worry about the vibe I'm giving him. He takes my hand behind my back and is massaging in my shoulder. I can't help but moan damnit it's my sweet spot! Then he guides my hand (still behind my back) and gently wraps it around his exposed hard dick! What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. I kicked him out without payment, while giving him a piece of my mind. I couldn't help but feel like it was still totally worth it though! He had strong hands 😂 His dick was actually nice too, but come on dude! That was ballsy. I stick to my massages at the ritz since then. They know how to keep it professional while i sound like I'm having an orgasm.  👏

Love you girl!!  

6 hours ago, Laci French said:
23 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Love you girl!!  

Uber driver with a stick shift------> who'da thought......