Mr.Pink

Review clichés that make you roll your eyes.

30 posts in this topic

If i read one more review imploring me to "treat her right",  i'am going to vomit.....Another "favorite" is it was so good i forgot it was service....well guess what, it is a service, your 60 minutes are over, get dressed and gtfo. /rant :D

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

'I want to keep her all to myself' is another gem.

everytime i see that, i'am like...... GTFO

The one that makes my eyes roll is, "I won't go into details". Ugh...c'mon guys, it is called REVIEWS for a reason! Give the details!!! They are there so other clients can know what is on the menu, and what isn't, or if she is a fit for them. She isn't yours!!! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

If i read one more review imploring me to "treat her right",  i'am going to vomit.....Another "favorite" is it was so good i forgot it was service....well guess what, it is a service, your 60 minutes are over, get dressed and gtfo. /rant :D

LMAO...

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

The one that makes my eyes roll is, "I won't go into details". Ugh...c'mon guys, it is called REVIEWS for a reason! Give the details!!! They are there so other clients can know what is on the menu, and what isn't, or if she is a fit for them. She isn't yours!!! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

They're just shy under the cloak of a pseudonym on the internet.......they also wear a foil hat and stay away from contrails in the sky :eek:

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

'I want to keep her all to myself' is another gem.

I wanna share. I'm all about love and let love. My ideal world would be where friends, or new acquaintances, could just fuck cause it's fun and not have all this cultural baggage attached. Kinda like tinder without the monogamy goal existing. 

3 minutes ago, Citori said:

"she seemed to enjoy it" 

And the similar when DATY: "she had her O, now it was time for mine". Or, "think she had multiples, now it was my turn".

6 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The one that makes my eyes roll is, "I won't go into details". Ugh...c'mon guys, it is called REVIEWS for a reason! Give the details!!!

Preach!

I'm sorry to hear that you have issues with a review. Personally, despite cliche's, I'm certainly not gonna criticize anyone who writes one. 

I guess I'd rather be able to read it, than not. Since they are free, why complain! :P

It's definitely nice when the guys stretch their writing skills, I mean, half the time I expect "Me good snoo snoo!"

So yeah, there's a lot of cliches, but I like to encourage them to keep writing, do a bit more the next time.  Sure we can't all write for Penthouse Letters, but even using a cliche can tell you useful information most of the time.

Well it's better than the one lined reviews. I'm with Samantha on this one. You don't have to write a novel but if the girl gave good head, say it! Yummy pussy, say so, a ftf damit let know. You don't have to go overboard, but something more than had a great time, treat her right. HOW did you have a good time? 

28 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well it's better than the one lined reviews. I'm with Samantha on this one. You don't have to write a novel but if the girl gave good head, say it! Yummy pussy, say so, a ftf damit let know. You don't have to go overboard, but something more than had a great time, treat her right. HOW did you have a good time? 

It's almost like you're saying, this is not the place to be shy and coy?  

Hehheh... you're right though.  Reviews are a great thing when done honestly and well.  If you have a great time, put down what made it great!  If something can be better, and you can explain why, write that too.  

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well, perhaps...as far as reporting on behaviors or actions go. I wonder, though, what if the client wants confidentiality or discretion? Is the expectation to report 'play-by-play' as it were on some things but confidential on other things? If readers roll their eyes because certain cliches are now too common to the point of making the reader either yawn or quickly skip to the next review, could this be a license for writers to be more creative with their reviews, perhaps using metaphors to describe results instead of using direct terms to report on actions? Perhaps, leaving more to the imagination somehow could actually raise appeal or curiosity instead of being bored with common, matter-of-fact terms. Just thinking.

What about:

I'll be back soon

fresh and clean

never ending comment about the reviewers sexual prowess...(seriously?)

Dear Penthouse....(oh wait)

And don't forget..I never thought it would happen to me but..

The one that makes me snicker is:

"I'm pretty big, but she took it like a trooper."

:rolleyes:

On 9/19/2017 at 11:22 AM, SultryKitten said:

The one that makes my eyes roll is, "I won't go into details".

Along with it's cousin, "I'm not one to kiss and tell...". Especially when combined with an activities list that is just GFE or something similarly vague. I don't want a novel or to know how many freckles are on her left butt cheek, but give us a little bit about how the experience went. The one/two line "reviews" don't do us guys or the girl any favors.

Seems to me the trick Is hitting the balance between an egotistical jock boasting in the locker room (compensating for lack of size etc) and a wall flower scared to say anything lest they offend. So, as usual in most things, the middle ground is probably best sans the cliches (although I'll take a cliche over no info). I'd prefer the general details, skip the blow-by-blow and handle details in a PM. 

When a guy says 'treat her well' he's being a decent guy which I won't condemn although his exhortation won't change how I handle a lady (I treat them like they are lucky I picked them and, if they are honest, they should be paying me for the pleasure, but that's another topic for another day ;)

1 hour ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

Seems to me the trick Is hitting the balance between an egotistical jock boasting in the locker room (compensating for lack of size etc) and a wall flower scared to say anything lest they offend. So, as usual in most things, the middle ground is probably best sans the cliches (although I'll take a cliche over no info). I'd prefer the general details, skip the blow-by-blow and handle details in a PM. 

When a guy says 'treat her well' he's being a decent guy which I won't condemn although his exhortation won't change how I handle a lady (I treat them like they are lucky I picked them and, if they are honest, they should be paying me for the pleasure, but that's another topic for another day ;)

I agree Jeff. It's ok to confirm she looks like the pics, wore something pretty, dressed as requested, can hold a conversation or not,  incall comfy or not, and some activities. A play by play or extremely juicy details can come across as crass and embarrassing. There is one site that will only allow VERY detailed reviews, which can be a little embarrassing. I swear some of those are very embellished.

I guess it comes down to individual perception as to how much detail is too much.

Don't need, like or read the excessively long and detailed "look at me and what a stud am I" reviews. All i care for is truthful list of acronyms (for the love of pussy STOP with meaningless bullshit terms like GFE and nothing else) pics accurate, incall not sketchy or filthy, and attitude - engaged vs remote, fun vs mechanical etc.  Bottom line - would you go back?  Spare me the penthouse letters that are all about the reviewer.

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Don't need, like or read the excessively long and detailed "look at me and what a stud am I" reviews. All i care for is truthful list of acronyms (for the love of pussy STOP with meaningless bullshit terms like GFE and nothing else) pics accurate, incall not sketchy or filthy, and attitude - engaged vs remote, fun vs mechanical etc.  Bottom line - would you go back?  Spare me the penthouse letters that are all about the reviewer.

I totally agree with just stop putting GFE only as activity. Everyone ‘s idea of what GFE actually is might be different so I feel it’s best to list each acronym separately. This way I know if the lady entertains the idea of the activities that are important to me.

Hey, and while we are complaining about reviewers - what's with the guys who make up acronyms?  Jeeze, life is tough enough for the senile without having to figure out what BBJDRCTKYF means.

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hey, and while we are complaining about reviewers - what's with the guys who make up acronyms?  Jeeze, life is tough enough for the senile without having to figure out what BBJDRCTKYF means.

Ok I'll bite... Bare Back Jiggle During Coitus That Keeps You Fucking 

15 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I thought I was the only one that felt that way...Lol ...

On 9/21/2017 at 9:15 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I agree Jeff. It's ok to confirm she looks like the pics, wore something pretty, dressed as requested, can hold a conversation or not,  incall comfy or not, and some activities. A play by play or extremely juicy details can come across as crass and embarrassing. There is one site that will only allow VERY detailed reviews, which can be a little embarrassing. I swear some of those are very embellished.

I guess it comes down to individual perception as to how much detail is too much.

I want to hit the like button on all of you!

This format you supplied is important Audrey this is a perfect to fallow.  I think that when some of the client refrain from too much detail it could be also because their brains went numb due to nirvana setting in! Oh the incredible extacy they must be experencing of finally getting to be with his dream girl!!!

💓💓💓😘😘💓💓💓😍😍

Great topic Mr. Pink!😀😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Cuz

Song spelling and to think I have a B.A. argghh pecking on the cellphone! Sorry!

From my side..... I have gents say they will leave a review, and never do.  If you have no intention of writing one do not say you will.... Also, if you are a one and done, please do not go on about not being able to wait to come back.... 

YMMV.  Of course it might.  It often does.